Patient Care Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship-As you know the Health Industry is one of the most important industries in the World. After the COVID-19 Pandemic, there has been a massive shortage of Patient Care Assistants in most countries of the world.
According to research, the demand for Patient Care Assistants is expected to grow by 9% resulting in more than 137,800 vacancies. In a bid to reduce the high demand for patient care assistants. Countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, and other top countries of the World are currently hiring foreign Patient Care Assistants.
And they are willing to sponsor the visas of successful and qualified applicants. Irrespective of your qualification, experience, or country you can apply for this position. This is not to say that, you don’t need qualifications or experience to apply for this position.
Just like other Jobs, you will need to meet the laydown requirement before applying for this job. Once you meet the requirement, you can start your application process. And Upon approval, you can get access to other benefits such as medical insurance, Life and health coverage, and more.
Also, you can get high rewarding pay of $24,620 and above based on your experience and qualifications. If you will like to apply for this position, read through this article till the end.
Who is a Patient Care Assistant?
Patient care assistants work closely with licensed nurses to provide basic care for individuals before, during, and after medical treatment in clinics, care homes, hospitals, or rehabilitation centers.
Most nursing homes, clinics, and hospitals rely on these individuals to care for their patients. As a Patient Care Assistant, you can work either full-time or part-time and get a good amount base on your qualifications.
However, you must be familiar with medical terms and producers to apply for this role. The duties of a patient care assistant are so many and this will be discussed in the next section of the article.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Patient Care Assistant
As stated above, the duties of a patient care assistant are so many. And so, in this section of the article, we will be discussing some of the few responsibilities of a patient care assistant;
- Help Patient with bathing, dressing, and eating
- Checking the temperature, blood pressure, respiration, and pulse of the patient
- Assist in preparing and administering medications, monitoring patient
- Recording the treatment process of patient
- Communicate and interact with patients and ensure they are fine
- They work alongside nurses and other health aids as a team
- Maintain the confidentiality of their patient medical records
- Ensure that patients are safe and their needs are attained too
The following are some of the duties and responsibilities of a professional patient care assistant. However, other requirements needed to apply for this role will be listed in the job description.
Benefits of Patient Care Assistant Jobs
Aside from getting a visa sponsorship to work as a Patient Care Assistant, you can enjoy other benefits. Some of these benefits may include;
- Health Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Discount
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- Flexible Working Condition
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Training and employee wellness programs
Requirements needed to apply for Patient Care Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
To become a Patient care assistant whether, in USA or Canada, you must first meet the eligibility and requirements of the firm before applying.
This will enable you to know whether or not you qualify for the role. Although the requirement varies from country to country the common requirements include;
- BSC or Equivalent Certification
- Experience as a Patient Care Assistant or similar role
- Applicants must have strong communication skill
- Good written skills are required
- Applicant must have a standard CV or resume that meet the need of the country they are applying for a role
- The candidate must pass the mandatory drug test
- Criminal Background check
If you meet the above-listed requirement, you will be able to apply for this role. Note that; you might be required to meet other necessary requirements which are not listed above.
Where to Find Patient Care Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
You can easily find and apply for Patient Care Assistant Jobs in the United States on any job listing website. Also, these websites are legit and safe to make use of. Some of the websites to make use of include;
How to Apply for Patient Care Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a Patient Care Assistant Job with Visa Sponsorship can be challenging and even daunting for novices. But to enable you to apply for this position with ease, we have compiled steps and guidelines to follow.
Note; these steps are the easy ways to apply for Patient Care Assistant Jobs online and with visa sponsorship;
- Visit any Job listing website online
- Search for Patient Care Assistant Job and then select a location
- Scroll through the result and then select a job that fit your qualification
- Click on the apply icon at the homepage to start applying
- Upload your CV or Resume on the website
- Enter your details and follow the prompt
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are the easy and simple ways to apply for a Patient Care Assistant Job.
Note; once your application is approved, you will be invited for an online interview. And upon approval, your employer will discuss the next steps and guidelines to follow.