Are you are professional Hair Stylist searching for jobs in the USA? Or probably, you need a job that pays up to $15 to $25 per hour. Then, you need to apply for Hair Braiding Jobs in the USA with a Free Visa Sponsorship.
This role is open to foreigners from across the world. And irrespective of your qualification or experience, you can apply for this role. Applying for this role can enable you to achieve your dreams of traveling abroad, meeting new people, and also learning a new culture.
As you know, the United States is one of the top countries in the world that offers both foreigners and citizens a wide range of benefits. Aside from the fact that the US is one of the countries with a developed economy.
The country has a large number of job openings in almost all its industries and the beauty industry is no exception. In the beauty Industry, you can find available roles that pay handsomely. And the best part is that these roles come with Visa Sponsorship.
This means your flight ticket and other travel expenses will be covered by your employer or sponsor. But, you must meet the standard requirement of the firm. This will determine whether or not you qualify for the position. To know your eligibility, and how to apply for the role, read through this article.
What Does a Hair Braiding Job Entail?
As the name implies, Hair Braiding Jobs entail braiding your customer’s hair based on their selection or preference. This role is part of the hairdressing job. As a professional Hairstylist, you are expected to know how to braid hair.
This is because most companies are searching for a hairstylist who can major in this role solely. Although you might be required to perform other duties, your main duty is braiding. Check out the next outline for some of the duties of a professional hair stylist.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of Hair Weaving Jobs in the USA are similar to that of Hair Dressing Jobs. If you aren’t familiar with the duties of a hair stylist, you can check out the following duties;
- Make reservations for customers
- Shampoo consumers’ hair
- Offer additional hair services including straightening, coloring, and waving, as well as massages that moisturize the scalp.
- Examine the health of the hair and scalp and provide simple treatments or recommendations for hair and scalp beauty maintenance.
- Color or streak hair by applying bleach, tints, dyes, or rinses.
- Cut, taper, and curl, wave, perm, and style hair, as desired.
Lastly, pick a hairstyle that complements the client’s features or choose a style based on the client’s instructions and preferences. Note that; aside from these duties, your employer may task you with other important duties to carry out.
What are the benefits of Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
In this part of the article, we will be outlining some of the best benefits of applying for Hair Braiding Jobs in the US. Some of the benefits of applying for this role include;
- Medical Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 401(K) Matching Plan
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Training
- Advancement in Career and a lot more
As an applicant, you can gain access to the above-listed benefits when you apply for Hair Weaving Jobs in the USA.
Requirements and Qualifications Needed
Meanwhile, there are certain requirements an applicant must meet or have before applying for the role. Also, these requirements are important as they enable you to know whether or not you qualify for the role.
For you to apply for this job here are some of the requirements you need to keep in mind;
- A current cosmetology or barbering license.
- High School Certification or Equivalent.
- Experience in Hair Braiding Jobs or Similar roles
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Industry zeal.
- Authorization from the US Government.
- Applicant must pass the compulsory Drug Test.
- Also, the applicant must be in good condition.
- Candidates must know hair styling techniques such as twisting, locking, pin curls, roller setting, iron weaving, and more.
If you have the above requirements or qualifications, you can start your online application process.
Where can I Find Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
From social media platforms down to online job listing websites, you can find apply for Hair Braiding Jobs.
How to apply for Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, you can begin the application process online if you’d like to apply for this position. If you meet the requirements after confirming that you are eligible for the position, you can apply. To begin, follow the instructions listed below;
- Visit any of the above-listed Job websites online
- Using the search bar at the top of the page, search for Hair Braiding Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- Scroll through the result and search for a role to apply
- To start your application, click on the Apply Icon
- Follow the on-screen instruction
During your online application, ensure to enter your correct information and details as a background check will be carried out. Lastly, if your application is approved, you will be invited to an online where the next step will be discussed.