Nanny Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now

Are you an experienced nanny and you are searching for jobs outside your country of residence?  Then you don’t have to fret, there are more than 3000 nanny jobs in USA available for foreigners. Well, American Families are willing to offer free visa sponsorship to foreign nannies so they can come to fill up vacancies urgently. There were fewer than 120,000 nannies job vacancies available.

Nanny Jobs in USA with a Free visa provide foreigners the opportunity to work and live legally in the USA.  There are many employment opportunities and openings available for foreign nannies that are ready to work in the United States. This is because of the COVID 19 pandemic which led to the shortage of nannies and babysitters.

READ MORE: Extraction Worker Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship

In this article, you will get requirements, responsibilities, and how to find nanny jobs with visa sponsorship for foreigners. Some American families are searching for caring and vibrant individuals and are ready to sponsor foreign caregivers for visa sponsorship. Therefore, getting a job with a sponsored visa is one of the easiest ways to get a U.S work visa.

How Much Does a Nanny Earn in USA

The average salary of a Nanny in America is $15 per hour or $29,250 annually. However, nannies’ salaries depend on their employers. And some nannies get bonuses and perks attached to their jobs.

How much can I earn as a Nanny in USA?

READ MORE: Front Desk Agent Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship

Requirements for Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship

Before you get Nanny Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship, you have to meet certain requirements. The basic qualifications for a nanny job include;

  • A high school diploma or any equivalent certification
  • A valid driver’s license
  • Work experience of at least one year
  • COVID 19 vaccination test result
  • Good communication skills
  • Excellent interpersonal relationship with Children
  • CPR certification

READ MORE: Teaching Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship

Nanny Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship - Apply Now

U.S.A Visas for foreign Nannies

There are visas that U.S employers can sponsor foreign nannies. If you want to work in the U.S then you should know about these visa types.

J-1 Visa

Under the J-1 Visa program, nannies are called “au pairs”. It is suitable for U.S families who don’t have any foreign workers to employ as a nanny. Also, families who want to sponsor a J-1 visa must work with a U.S. Department of State-appointed sponsor. The U.S. Department sponsor will help your employer with the application process.

READ MORE: Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now

H-2B Nonimmigrant Visas

The H-2B nonimmigrant visa works differently. If you already know the foreign nanny you want to employ, then the H-2B is the perfect visa for you. The family does not have to go through the U.S. Department of State sponsor. Rather, the family would have to sponsor the nanny on its own. But the family must get an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS to submit to the Department of Labor and USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services).

The process is not tasking and is expensive. Also, the employer or sponsor will have to file an ETA form 9142, an application for Temporary Employment Certification with DOL.  Once the DOL approves your application; your employer must file an I-129 petition with the U.S. immigration office. After the U.S. immigration office approves the 1-129 petitions, it sends the approval letter to the U.S. consulate in your country. Finally, you can obtain your H-2B visa from the Consulate in your country.

READ MORE: Farm Jobs in USA for Foreigners – Apply Now

Can I get My Nanny a Visa or Green Card?

Can I get my nanny a visa or green card? Many American families like to employ foreign nannies to help take care of their children. Some American families like their nanny to reside with them permanently, whilst others require a temporary nanny. Well, yes you can get your foreign nanny a temporary visa or permanent green card. Here are the possible visas you can get for your nanny.

  • J-1 visa
  • H-2B visa for unskilled workers
  • B-2 visa
  • Sponsorship for  a green card

READ MORE: Hospitality Jobs in USA for Foreigners – Apply Now

How to Apply for Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship

Applying for a Nanny Job in the United States is not too hard if you have the right information. Also, before applying for a job, ensure that you qualify for the job and you meet the requirements. Start job research online for available job openings on safe platforms. Make sure you use secured platforms.

Review all the job openings you find and choose the one that suits your qualification and requirements. Once you find a job that matches your qualifications, you can apply for the job online or directly on the company’s website.  Create an excellent cover letter with a well-structured CV according to the U.S standard.  Once you qualify for a nanny job your employer will contact you and your visa sponsorship process will begin. Your employer will choose the kind of visa sponsorship they would like to sponsor you for.

READ MORE: Driving Jobs in USA For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship