Can I make use of Discord online? On the contrary, there are different ways in which you can make use of the Discord across various devices. For those that don’t know what Discord all about, Discord online is the best chat platform for gamers to be able to create a secure chat channel to communicate and entertain audiences. The design of the Discord is similar to videoconference’s software like Skype and TeamSpeak. Also, the feature on the Discord online comes with an all-in-one voice and text chat that able gamers to freely communicate.
Furthermore, the concept of the Discord was derived from Jason Citron who apparently the founded of OpenFeint. The Discord online is considered a social gaming platform for a whole new world of communication on various devices. For that reason, regarded as a proprietary freeware VoIP communication application alongside the integration of a digital distributing platform that allows you to create a video gaming community. Learn how to connect with Discord online below.
How to Connect with Discord Online – Discord Sign Up
The only means in which you can connect with various gamers on the platform online is by signing up for an account. If you’re without an account, you won’t be able to connect with Discord online except you’re already an exciting account user
- Make use of the Discord online browser www.discordapp.com.
- Select the option Open Discord in your browser in the middle of the page.
- Then, create your desirable username and click the arrow
- Afterward, click the checkbox to identify you as a human and not a robot.
- Enter your email address and password.
In other to close the section, you can go to your email account, click on the inbox, and view the message from discord. The next thing you need to do is confirm your account you created by clicking the confirmation link.
How to Log in to Your Account Using the Discord Mobile App
Another alternative method in which you can sign in to your Discord account to stay online is through the mobile app. You can download the Discord mobile app with operating systems like iOS and Android devices.
- Simply, visit the Google Play Store or iOS app store on your device.
- Then, you need to search for the application to access the install button page.
- Afterward, you can click Install or Get.
- Immediately the installation comes, open the app and click log in.
- Lastly, enter your email address and your account password.
In conclusion, aside from the Discord app on the mobile app, you can also install the application on other operating systems like Windows, Linux, and macOS. However, this is by installing the Discord desktop app from the official website.