Bus Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – Are you a licensed and Professional Driver searching for Jobs in the United States that offers Free Visa? Then, I suggest you apply for Bus Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. The US Federal Government has permitted Schools, companies, and brands in the country to employ foreign drivers globally.
This means irrespective of your country of residence or state, you can apply for this position and get approved. Approximately, there are more than 200,000 openings for Bus Drivers in the USA. And this estimation is projected to increase before the end of 2022. This shortage is a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic as well as other factors such as Retirement, change in career, and a lot more.
And in a bid to reduce further shortages, the US Federal Government and many employers are hiring foreign drivers and also sponsoring their visas. In addition, to a free visa, you can earn an annual wage of $41,569.Other available benefits include; parental leave, retirement savings, medical coverage, and a lot more.
However, if you are interested in this position, you must meet the requirement of the US government. And also the requirements and qualifications of your sponsor. In essence, you must check your eligibility before applying for the role. To find out these requirements, how to apply and more read through this article.
Who is a Bus Driver?
Bus drivers are in charge of securely moving passengers from one location to another aboard buses, typically along predetermined routes. They are various types of Bus Drivers and they include; School Drivers, Motor Coach Drivers, Intercity Drivers, Local Transit Bus Drivers, and more.
For instance, the role of a School Bus Driver is to bring students to and from school. While the job of a Local Transit Driver is to follow the laydown schedules to get people where they need to go. Although, this job is tasking it still is one of the best roles to apply for.
This is because you get the opportunity of meeting new people, learning new cultures, and more. And as a Bus driver in the US, you can earn an average salary of $32,420 depending on your qualifications. The highest pay for Bus drivers is $49,430 and the least is $19,000.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Bus Driver in the United States are so many. However, some of the common duties include;
- Drives a school bus over an assigned route to take kids to and from school and on other allowed school outings
- Maintains order on school buses with pupils and, in accordance with established protocols, reports instances of misbehavior to administrators
- Before starting the engine, checks the bus’s gas, oil, water, all of the lights, brakes, and safety equipment
- Drafts reports on events and accidents that take place on buses
- Ensure that the bus is clean both inside and outside
- Comply with all traffic laws, safety precautions, and transportation rules.
- Pick up and drop off customers at predetermined places.
- Maintain a strict schedule while on duty.
- Assist people with impairments on buses.
- Prevent or stop passengers’ disruptive behavior.
Here and many more are some of the duties and responsibilities of a professional Bus Driver in the United States.
Benefits of applying for Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Bus Drivers in the US are open to a wide range of benefits that are currently not available in other parts of the world. These benefits are provided to enable them to work better and also enjoy the role. Some of the most popular benefits available to foreign bus drivers in the USA are;
- Dental Insurance
- Health and Life Coverage
- Paid Training
- 401(K) Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision coverage
- Flexible working condition
- Also, accommodation Coverage
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Discount
- Paid time off and Paid sick time
- Opportunity to improve your career
- Referral Program and a lot more
Meanwhile, there are requirements and qualifications needed to apply for this role. These requirements are important because they enable you to know whether or not you’re eligible for the role. The requirements and qualifications needed include;
- Eligible applicants must have at least three points on their Driving Report In the Last Ten years
- A Valid and legal Commercial Driver’s License, Class A or B with Passenger endorsement is needed
- A High School certification or GED Is required
- Outstanding Written and Oral Communication Skills are needed
- Applicant must have good knowledge of the state regulations and laws pertaining to bus driving
- The ability to stay calm in difficult situations
- The eligible applicant must be in good condition physically
- Pass the mandatory Drug Test/ Examination
- Standard CV or Resume that meets the US requirements
- You must be able to use GPSA Devices
- Authorization to work and live in the United States
- Candidates must also pass the background check which will be conducted by their employer
- Lastly, applicants must pass the training of their employer
You need the above requirements and more before you can apply for a Bus Driver Job in the US. Note that; your employer may require you to meet other requirements which will be stated on the description page.
Where to find Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Many companies in the United States now make use of Job listing websites to display their vacancies. Some of the most legit and secure websites where you can find and apply for Bus Driver Jobs in the USA includes;
How to Apply for Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Although, applying for a Bus Driver Job in the US can be challenging and even time-consuming, especially for novices.
Nonetheless, you can apply for this role if you have the qualifications and also know the right steps and guidelines to follow. Thus, in this section of the article, the steps and guidelines to follow will be highlighted below;
- Ensure your Computer device is connected to a stable internet connection
- Then, visit any of the above job listing websites using your web browser
- On the website, search for Bus Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Navigate through the website by searching for a job that fits your qualification from the result provided
- Carefully read through the job requirement, description, and more
- Search online for the company to confirm if the vacancy is legit
- Once you’ve completed your research, enter your personal information
- Upload your CV or Resume and other required documents on the website
- Lastly, carefully follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines to complete the application process
After successfully completing your Online Application process, patiently wait for a response from the company. You will be invited for an online interview if your online application is accepted.
Once you also successfully completed the interview, your employer will discuss with you how to start your visa application. While you wait for your visa application, ensure to prepare all your important documents and credentials.