Wear OS is a smartwatch that was developed by Google. It allows you to synchronize it with your phone so that you can perform several functions on your watch. Formally known as Android Wear, the Wear OS has been redesigned and many new features have been added in order to allow it to stand with the likes of Apple and Samsung.
Meanwhile, the smartwatch also allows you to carry out different exclusive functions, which include getting help from Google Assistant, keeping track of your health and fitness, messaging, music controls, and more.
In addition, unlike every other smartwatch out there, you have a whole lot of excellent features to enjoy with your watch on your wrist. You also have access to most of Google’s services and applications in order to enjoy the comfort of your wrist.
How to Download the Wear OS by Google
The Wear OS mobile app is available for download on the Google PlayStore and App Store. In order to set up your smartwatch, you will need to download the app to your phone so you can connect the two devices together. The app is available and free. Hence, here is how to download the app on your device.
How to Download the Wear OS App on Android
- Launch your Google Play Store app on your phone.
- Using the search bar, enter Wear OS in the field provided.
- Once you find the app, click on Install.
- Finally, you have successfully downloaded the app to your mobile device.
How to Download the Wear OS on the App store
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search on Wear OS using the search bar.
- Once you find the app, tap Get.
- Verify your account.
- Finally, the app will download successfully.
Wear OS Apps List
Wear OS has some of Google’s products and services running on it. You can choose to download more apps to your watch from the watch Google PlayStore or make the most out of the selected apps on the watch already. But the apps and services vary by language and country. Also, apps require an internet connection to function.
- Google Calendar
- Google Pay
- Google maps
- Google Fit
- Adidas running
- Sleep Cycle
List of Wear OS Watches
- Galaxy Watch4
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Fossil Gen 6
- Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra
- Mobvoi TicWatch Pro
- Micheal Kors Gen 5E Darci
- Fossil Gen 5E
- Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3
- G-SHOCK Move Pro GSHW1000
- Fossil Gen 5
- Citizen CZ Smart
- Armani Exchange Connected
How to Set Up the Wear OS by Google
Setting up the Wear OS watch is very easy. However, you have to carry out some steps in order to get it functioning properly. To use your smartwatch, you need to first connect it to your smartphone using the Wear OS App.
This means that you have to download the Wear OS by Google App to your phone. Therefore, download the app to your mobile device and let me help you get started with the process you have to go through.
- First, ensure that your watch and phone are properly charged.
- On your smartphone, turn on the Bluetooth device.
- Check that your smartphone and watch are both compatible.
- Switch on your watch.
- On your smartphone, launch the Wear OS app.
- Next, select Set it up.
- Then, on your watch, select a language and accept the terms of service.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- On your mobile device, follow the on-screen instructions until you find the name of your Wear OS watch.
- Click on the name of your watch.
- A code will be displayed on your phone, and watch
- Tap on ”pair”. This may take a few minutes.
- If the codes displayed on your screen are different, restart your watch and then try again.
- To finish the setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, you have completed the setup.
Keep in mind that, when your device set up is successful, you will see connected displayed on the Wear OS app. But if it’s not connected on your watch screen, you will find Disconnected. Also, wear OS can only work with Android 6+ or iOS 13+ (excluding the Go edition).
In conclusion, there are wide ranges of Wear OS smartwatches by Google with the Samsung Watch4Series in the spotlight. There are many functions that you can do with your watch such as pay with your smartwatch, Listen to music from your watch, and use your watch to find your phone.
CHECK IT OUT <<< Google Fit – Track Your Health And Fitness