If you have desired to study in Canada but don’t know how to go about it, this is the very right post to read that will help you not just study in Canada but also secure a fully funded scholarship program. In this blog post, we will be explaining one of the top scholarship programs in Canada which is the university of Calgary scholarships that have helped lots of international students to migrate to study in Canada. We will also be telling you how to apply for the university of Calgary scholarship without stress. everything that will be required for the scholarship application is also mentioned below.
Going further, applying for the university of Calgary scholarship program has a very big benefit attached to it for international student who wants to further their education at the university. Additionally, the university of Calgary scholarship is duly funded scholarships strictly for international students. This is to say that if you have been a citizen or resided in Canada for the past 15 years, this scholarship may not be approvable to you. This scholarship program is annually renewed for international students who are just making their way to the first year in the fall term in any undergraduate course that has been made available.
Moreso, the University of Calgary scholarship is an outstanding program that acknowledges the prestigious performances of international students. In appreciation for their outstanding results, the university offers such candidates scholarships. for students who are lucky to receive the scholarship program, they gain access to a better educational experience that will help them to be prominent in their community.
What You Need To Know About University of Calgary scholarships for international students
the level of study required to partake in this scholarship is undergraduate. the institution in charge of this scholarship is the University of Calgary which is situated in Canada. If you want to know about the deadline for the scholarship application, you can simply do so by clicking on https://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/how-apply/dates, to find out.
Available Course for the University of Calgary Scholarships
The following lists are the courses that you can pick from and do while on the scholarship. They include;
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- For more information click on https://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/explore-programs.
What does the Scholarship Cover?
The scholarship, however, covers the following;
- Canada International Energizing Entrance Scholarship; $20,000. This is renewable.
- International Entrance Scholarship by the University of Calgary: $20,000. This is also renewable.
What are The Requirements For University Of Calgary Scholarships For International Students?
If you are an international student, that is to say, you are not a citizen of Canada, then you don’t have to worry much but prepare adequately. these are the basic requirement from the University of Calgary:
- Candidates must be fluent in English as a language.
- Good high school score.
- Applicants can come from different parts of the world.
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships For International Students.
Additionally, lots of students may have heard about the scholarship program by the University of Calgary but may not know how to apply. if you have been trying so hard to apply for the scholarship, here is how to do it better!
There are two methods to apply, this is because there are two categories for the scholarship. So, if you want to:
Apply For an Undergraduate Program at the University:
- You will first start by creating a UCalgary elD. You can do that by clicking on https://acctman.ucalgary.ca/register/.
- Ensure you make use of the application guide provided on the platform.
- Submit your application once you are done filling out the form and then you can pay a token of $145 for the application fee.
- based on your mode of application, you will be informed in your Calgary student Center how and where to submit any required documents. You can also visit https://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/documents to check out the documents page.
Applying For a Scholarship? Follow the steps below;
- Visit your student center via your myUofC portal.
- Click on the “Financials” page.
- Navigate to where you have the “Awards and scholarships” and click on apply.
- Your device screen will present to you any available applications or recently closed offers.
- Look for the available application and apply before the deadline dates.
By following these steps, you will have your application submitted. wait till the University of Calgary reviews and considers your application.