Is Skype for Business web free or how can I get started with Skype for Business? First of all, Skype is one of the reputable telecommunication applications that best for communicating with people in real-time. Skype offers both individuals and businesses with different kinds of plans that include Skype for Free and Skype for Business web. Many businesses make use of telecommunication software like Zoom, Asana, Skype, and others to communicate with their employees and also to host interviews, conferences, seminars, and lots more. Learn how to install Skype for Business and also to use the online version.
Furthermore, Skype for Business web which was formerly known as Microsoft Lync and Office Communicator is one of the top enterprise instant messaging which is owned by Microsoft as one of the services of the Microsoft Office suite. Majorly, the Skype for business online is integrated with on-premises Skype for Business Services software and other software to provide users with the best experiences. It’s use for making a conference call, text, audio and also video chat. Plus, it’s integrated with other Microsoft components that include Exchange and SharePoint.
Features of Skype for Business Web
First of all, there is a big difference between Skype and Skype for business web. The free Skype offers you limited features to use in communicating with people. For instance, Skype offers you up to 50 people to connect with. But the Skype for Business offers you unlimited control to feature such as:
- Access to the free feature that includes Instant messaging, Audio call, and Video call.
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook and also Microsoft Exchange Server.
- This Skype for Business comes with a feature that allows you to retrieve contact lists through the local directory service.
- Users connect with people through the use of Skype for Business Server.
There are lots of access which includes sharing files, collaboration tools, and lots more. The amazing thing is that Skype for Business web is accessible on all devices that include Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Learn how to download Skype for Business on your respective device.
How to Download Skype for Business on Device
On the contrary, you can download Skype for business web on your respective devices that include Android, Mac, and Windows 10. If you want to download Skype for business on Mac, you can click on the link. But for download on Android and Windows, you can use the following instruction:
To Download Skype for Business Web on Android or iOS:
- Go to the Skype for Business on Android or Skype for Business on iOS.
- This will open the download page to download.
- Next, click Get or Install.
To Download Skype for Business on Windows 10:
- Go to the official Microsoft Store to download the app.
- Then, click Download Skype for Business on the homepage.
- That’s how to install the app.
After you’ve fully downloaded the app from the various devices. Then, you can set up the app, by signing you to your account in other to be able to start communicating with people. If you want to join the Skype for Business web, you need to subscribe to the Microsoft office 365 plan.