What is SharePoint Online, how does the SharePoint Online work, or how do I access SharePoint Online? On the contrary, SharePoint Online or SharePoint 365. Is known for a large cloud and web-based technology. That makes it easy for users to store, share, and manage their digital information within the organization. There are a lot of definitions for SharePoint Online. In which the services also associate with external users such as vendors or customers. In the aspect of collaboration, it’s provided a rich environment. Where people in or out the establishment can work together composing a document. How to get started with SharePoint is simple.
The SharePoint in Microsoft 365 as well as supply a different option. This will help you create tight secure files that will engage the society that meets the needs of your company. In addition, you can make use of the services to create and maintain your services or company intranet. The SharePoint online provide their user features of wide range options for customizing. However, is SharePoint Online Free? This has begun most people question. Note that the SharePoint is timeworn reciprocal services from Microsoft. In which the server always requires a window license. But the SharePoint foundation which was previously known as the Windows SharePoint Services. It’s not to be free version likewise the other SharePoint 2019, 2013, etc. since they don’t require any additional licenses.
The cost of SharePoint Online Plan 1: $5.00 user/month
- With no office application the come with the plan.
- In which the services include SharePoint and also OneDrive.
The cost of SharePoint Online Plan 2: $10.00 user/month
- With no Office application is also included in the plan.
- This alongside services include the SharePoint and OneDrive.
Office 365 E3: $20.00
- These services grant Office app which includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and also Access.
- There are some other services that come along which include Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Teams, Yammers, and Delve.
How can I get Started with Microsoft SharePoint Online?
On the contrary, to get started with the SharePoint online. Firstly, you need to purchase any of the listed plans listed at the top of the article from this link. https://products.office.com/en-us/sharepoint/compare-sharepoint-plans. Then you can also access the SharePoint login through Office 365 or with the SharePoint server site of your company.
In addition, you can simply sign in into the Office 365 or SharePoint sever site. Then make use of the SharePoint or site to locate the app launcher navigator. In which the only way you can log in to SharePoint or you can access the platform on your operating devices.
What Do the services Online Used For or work For?
Here in this article, I will be listing out some features of what SharePoint is used for. Which can also serve as a great team working.
- One Drive for Business | Work on File from Anywhere: it allows you to create, upload, and edit files from the desktop, browser, and also mobile devices. It’s also sync’s with your PC Computer or Mac flor comfortable offline access.
- SharePoint Online allows you to participate in real-time: it’s made it easy to share a document with anyone, and also work in-conjunction using the popular office app.
- Built-in Security: it’s control sharing, offline sync, storage, and devices accessing.
- Team sites | Hub for content collaboration
- Integrated with 0365 tools
- Office 365 video
- Microsoft Flow
- Business App, etc.
In summary, to learn more about the SharePoint services. You can visit the seminars to know more about the features and operation. However, with the little features listed out. You should be able to know how useful the SharePoint online is in-conjunction with the windows and Microsoft.