Are you a professional Barber or a Hair Stylist searching for Jobs in the United States with Free Visas? Then this article is certainly for you. In this article, we will be discussing Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. In the meantime, the United States is a country full of various opportunities for everyone.
This is due to their advancement in technology and the country’s stable economy. Plus, there is a wide range of job opportunities for both citizens and foreigners. Currently, one of the available Jobs for Foreigners is Salon Jobs. This job is open to males, females, experienced, apprentices, and more.
In addition, you can earn $20.67 per hour in the United States as a salon worker. Other benefits you can enjoy include Vision and Dental Insurance, Flexible Schedule, Health Coverage, etc.
This is also a great opportunity for you to improve your career and develop your skills. But you must meet the requirements of the company before applying. If you will like to apply for Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship, read through this article.
What are jobs in Salon?
Any salon has a variety of jobs available. Salon assistant, front desk agent, stylist, manager, and barber are common occupations. Other services that some salons provide include manicures, pedicures, and cosmetics design, and these salons also hire staff who are experts in those professions.
Barbers and stylists frequently operate on a freelance basis, although assistants, managers, and other staff members may be hired directly by the salon owner.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Salon Worker
The duties of a Salon worker may vary based on their position. Take, for instance, the duty of a salon manager is different from that of a hairstylist. However, some of the common duties and responsibilities include;
- Schedule and maintain customers appointment
- Provide hair services including, cutting, scalp treatment, applying shampoos, etc
- Manage the financial record, keep an inventory, purchase new products
- Ensuring that the salon is clean and safe to use for daily operation
- Check the hair equipment and ensure that they are complete
- Hire, recruit and handle the daily operation of the salon
- Maintaining professionalism during working hours
- Follow all sanitation and cleaning produces set by the salon
- Deliver all your customers the best services
The above-listed responsibilities and duties are just a few duties that a professional salon worker must have.
Benefits of Salon Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Not sure whether to apply for salon jobs in the United States? Maybe you should check out the following benefits available to applicants working in salons in the US. Check out the list below;
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- Health Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Time off
- Employee Discount
- Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Work Flexible Schedule
- Attractive Paycheck
- Referral Bonuses and a lot more
List of Salon Jobs in USA with average Salaries
In this section of the article, we will be highlighting some of the Jobs available in the US Salon and their average salaries. Check out the list below;
- Barber $29,500- $58,00
- Spa Therapist $27,000-$52,000
- Hair Colorist $31,00-$37,000
- Beautician $22,500-$35,000
- Cosmetologist $22,500-$34,000
- Stylist Assistant $22,000-$33,000
- Salon Coordinator $25,000-$31,000
- Spa Attendant $23,000-$31,500
- Nail Technician $25,500-$41,500
- Salon Manager $31,500-$45,000
- Color Specialist $28,000-$48,000
- Wax Specialist $23,000-$50,000
- Skin Care Consultant $27,500- $62,500
- Spa Director $40,500-$66,000
Requirements and Qualification
Meanwhile, there are certain requirements an applicant must meet before they can apply for Salon Jobs in the USA along with a Visa Sponsorship.
These requirements can determine whether or not you are qualified for the role. The requirements and qualifications needed for this position include;
- A High school degree or GED is required
- Applicant must have at least two years of experience or training in Salon Jobs or similar roles
- Also, the applicant must have good verbal and oral communication skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Valid Cosmetology license is required
- Authorization to work and live in the US
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Applicant must have good knowledge of Hair techniques such as weaving, braiding, Coloring, etc
You need to meet the following requirement in order to apply for Salon Jobs in the US with a Visa Sponsorship.
Where to Apply for Salon Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Searching for where to apply for Salon Jobs in the USA? There are many places where you can find Salon Jobs and some of the websites to check out are;
How to apply for Salon Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
In this part of the article, we will be discussing the steps and guidelines on how to apply for Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. Check out the next outline below;
- Visit any of the above-listed websites
- On the website, click on the search bar
- Search for Salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Scroll through the result and search for a job that you will like to apply for
- Once you’ve found a job, carefully go through the Job description and requirements
- Carry out research on the company to be sure the vacancy is legit
- After completing your research, proceed to click on the Apply icon
- Enter your relevant information and details
- Then, upload your CV/ Resume and other important documents
- Finally, follow the on-screen instruction to complete your application
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are the easy and simple ways to apply for salon Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Note that; upon your online approval, you will be invited for an interview and if all goes well, your employer will discuss with you the next step to take.