Ever wondered what PayPal prepaid is all about? What are the features? Why should I own one as a PayPal user and how to own a PayPal prepaid Mastercard? Wonder no more because I’ve got you covered in this article.
PayPal prepaid is a debit card system that gives you access to all your funds on PayPal. The PayPal prepaid master is an online digital financial system that allows you as a user and business owner to make payments online. you can use the master card to shop, eat and drink anytime and anywhere it is accepted in the world. Since your bank account details are all linked up to your PayPal account. You can apply for the PayPal Mastercard online and once your information has been verified; you’ll receive your card by mail within 7-10 business days. Just log onto the site via this link.
However, applying for a PayPal prepaid Mastercard actually comes with some fees. However, these fees cover, the monthly dues which is $4.95, ATM withdrawal $2.50 and cash reload which is $3,95. It is essential these payments are made using a PayPal debit card except you want to purchase an item. Also, u can choose a suitable design for your card. as you know, every platform has its features. below are the features of the card.
Features of PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
What are the features of PayPal prepaid Mastercard? Having a PayPal prepaid MasterCard is one thing, enjoying its features is another thing. But before you can enjoy these features make sure you own the card and your card is loaded with enough cash for your transactions. The features include
- Direct deposit: when you sign in for direct deposit u can get paid up to 2 days faster
- PayPal transfers: you can make tranters from your PayPal account to your card account.
- PayPal has a mobile app suitable for android and iOS devices. Which allows you to check all transaction history etc.
- You can save up cash and also earn interest.
- The card can be used anywhere in the world where debit Mastercard is accepted.
How to Own or Apply
Being a PayPal prepaid Mastercard owner is as easy as drinking a glass of water but they’re things required of you. firstly, you must the age of 18 and above before a PayPal prepaid Mastercard can be assigned to you. Also, you must be a resident of the US to apply for it. Also, receiving your Mastercard takes about 7-10 business working days. Below are basic steps to follow on how to apply for a PayPal prepaid Mastercard.
- Visit the PayPal Mastercard website
- Slide down all the way to the registration section
- Fill in the information which includes your first name, Last name, Street address, Zip code and email address
- Select the preferred payment system which you would love to receive with Direct Deposit
- You would be asked if you would like to use the PayPal Balance transfer feature with your new prepaid card
- Then choose your preferred answer
- Choose a preferred design of the Mastercard
- Click on the order a card button
Note>> You have to activate and identify your verifications which is very important. Without stressing yourself, these are what you need to know about the Paypal Prepaid account.