Night auditor jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship – Are you a foreigner searching for a job in the United States? Can you work as a night auditor? If you are interested in this job role, then I strongly recommend that you read this blog post. I will be providing all the details you need about the job, the hotel offering the job, and the annual salary.
Night auditors are finance professionals who make sure that all the transactions in an organization are recorded. The night auditor’s main duty is to level the daily transactions and make sure that there is efficiency while receiving late-night guests in a hotel.
Who is a Night Auditor?
A night auditor works overnight at an establishment that is open for 24 hours. They are responsible for performing both accounting and other clerical duties. The night auditor performs a wide range of duties and accounting tasks, such as reporting weekly revenue and making sure that all bills are handled. They are also in charge of welcoming late-night guests to the hotels.
Night auditors are trained accountants that oversee the financial transactions for the hotel. They make sure that all assets are safe through suitable control actions and that financial records are parallel to the legal standards for efficiency. Night auditors handle bookkeeping and the late-night guests as well.
Their job is to provide top-notch customer service to hotel guests and perform front desk duties. Foreigners who are qualified to work as night auditors or have experience in accounting can apply for night auditor jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Responsibilities of a Night Auditor
Night auditors are in charge of welcoming the guests and handling the bookkeeping of the hotel. They are also in charge of accounting duties. A night auditor is also responsible for a variety of tasks, some of which are as follows:
- Welcoming the guests upon arrival and checking them in
- Responding to the complaints of the guest.
- Answer phone calls and take reservations
- Schedule the wake-up calls for guests.
- Reconcile all the accounts in an orderly manner.
- Balancing reports from daily shifts
- Approving that end-of-day tasks have been finished by other departments
- Preparing invoices for guests for the following day’s checkout
- Provide details about the hotel’s rooms, amenities, and rates.
- Contacting the housekeeping and maintenance departments to make sure that there is cleanliness and orderliness in the hotel.
And many more. Night auditors also perform hotel duties and accounting tasks. They must make use of their skills to tackle the problems that come with the job role. Their role is to ensure the smooth running of the hotel and also keep track of its financial records of the hotel.
Hotels That Offer Night Auditor Jobs in USA
Several top hotels and resorts hire night auditors, and they have frequent job openings for foreigners who are qualified to work in the role. Most of the time, these hotels extend their job offer with visa sponsorship.
- Homewood Suites Miami Blue
- Edgewood Tahoe Resort
- Hershey Entertainment & Resort Company
- Staybridge Suites Toledo Maumee
- DoubleTree Raleigh
- Hampton Inn Eagan
- Louisville Residence Inn by Marriott
- The Athenaeum Hotel
- Delaware North
- Courtyard by Marriott Ames
- Residence Inn Fredericksburg
- La Quinta Portland
- La Quinta by Wyndham
All these hotels have vacant job openings for night auditors. And they have posted the job openings on the job searching website. If you are qualified enough for the role, you might be lucky enough to secure a night auditor job in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Requirements Needed for Night Auditor Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Night auditors need to have basic skills to perform their work efficiently. If you are interested in this job role, you need to meet the eligibility requirements of the immigration service and that of the employer to be able to secure the job. Here are the requirements:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to multitask.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the job field.
- Good customer service skills.
- A high school certificate
- Paying close attention to details
- An excellent problem-solving skill
- Basic computer
- knowledge Applicants must show hospitality.
- Finance management experience.
- Applicants must be able to work night shifts.
If you have filled these requirements, you are qualified for a night auditor job in the United States. You can look through the job search websites to find any job opening and apply to the hotel of your choice.
How Much do Night Auditors Earn in USA?
Night auditors can work as part-time staff or full-time staff, and they can work overnight. They earn quite a decent fee when rounded up at the end of the year. However, their salary ranges depend on certain factors. These include the level of experience, location, certifications, skills, education, and the hotel they work for.
However, the annual salary for night auditors in the United States is $36,996 per year. While more experienced workers earn $50,839 per year. Several hotels in the United States sponsor foreign nationals who are qualified to work as night auditors. If you find out that you are eligible for the job, you can apply for a night auditor job in the USA with visa sponsorship.
CHECK IT OUT <<< Bookkeeper Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship