Have you heard about the MI scholarship? This article will enlighten you about it. What is the MI Scholarship? MI Scholarship is a program by Xiaomi India which is a multinational company that produces laptops and Smartphones. They also produce home appliances and other consumer products.
Furthermore, it aims to provide students with the education to archive their educational dreams. Xiaomi India’s Scholarship program aims to encourage meritorious students from underserved communities in their pursuit of higher education. Moreover, students in Class 11/12 and undergraduate level will receive financial aid to pursue their education under this program.
Xiaomi India’s MI Scholarship program aims to encourage meritorious students from underserved communities in their pursuit of higher education. In addition, students in Class 11/12 and undergraduate level will receive financial aid to pursue their education under this program. MI Scholarship is a recent program by Xiaomi India that aims to provide financial assistance to 5,000 outstanding students. They will also receive scholarships worth INR 2 crore as part of this program.
Moreover, Xiaomi India has announced the ‘MI Scholarship’ as part of its CSR drive to encourage students from impoverished backgrounds in higher education. There are also two sorts of scholarships available under this program, namely: Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree Courses and Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Students.
MI Scholarship Eligibility
Any student who aspires to benefit from one of the two MI Scholarships must meet a set of criteria. These requirements are based on your academic qualifications and accomplishments. Below are the exact eligibility requirements for each Mi Scholarship.
- MI Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree Courses:
- They must have scored at least 70% on the Class 12 board test to be eligible.
- Indian nationals participating in undergraduate degree programs such as BBA, BCA, BCom, and others are eligible to apply.
- MI Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Students:
- They must have scored at least 70% on the Class 10 board test to be eligible.
- Indian nationals in Class 11/12 are eligible to apply.
MI Scholarship Application
The Mi Scholarship application process is straightforward and straightforward. Students who meet the requirements can apply online using the Buddy4Study site. To create a successful application, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the scholarship’s official website.
- Read all of the details carefully before clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button for the scholarship.
- You will see a page with application instructions. Select ‘Start Application’ from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the scholarship application form with all essential information.
- All required documents should be uploaded.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and then press the ‘Preview’ button. Check to see if all of the applicant’s information is accurately shown on the preview screen.
- To finish the application process, click the ‘Submit’ button if all of the details in the preview are right.
Important Documents For MI Scholarship
Students must upload the following documents in support of their application when applying for the MI Scholarship. Students should maintain these documents on hand during the application process to avoid any issues later on. The following are the essential documents for this scholarship:
- Photo identification(Aadhaar Card).
- Photograph of passport size.
- Proof of income (Form 16A/government income certificate/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of enrollment (school ID card, college ID card, university ID card, genuine certificate, etc.)
- Fee received for the current academic year
- Details of the scholarship applicant’s bank account (canceled check/passbook copy).
- Class 10/12/diploma marksheets or grade cards
What Does The Scholarship Cover?
What is the value of the financial aid by this scholarship? Students in Class 11/12 will earn INR 3,800 to continue their studies. While students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program would receive INR 5,800 to continue their studies. This scholarship will assist approximately 5,000 students from all around India. The MI scholarship is valued INR 2 crore and qualified students who are chosen will earn INR 3,800 to further their education.
Online Registration Process
Before applying for the scholarship, individuals must first register. The steps to register are as follows:
- Candidates should click here to access the MI scholarship application website.
- They should select “apply now” from the drop-down menu.
- Applicants who are applying for the first time should select ‘register.’
- Fill out the registration form and press the ‘register’ button.
- Candidates should confirm their email address by clicking on the link in the email that was issued to their registered email address.
- They should also double-check the mobile number by entering the OTP and pressing ‘Verify OTP.’
Things To Note About MI Scholarship
- If he or she is mentioned in the scholarship program, he or she must be of legal age.
- The applicant must check their eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- By applying before the deadline, you can avoid the last-minute rush.
- Before applying for the scholarship, make sure you have all of your documentation together.
- For the scholarship, you should use a laptop or a desktop computer.
- He or she must have a legitimate and active mobile phone number as well as an email address.
- Before submitting the application, double-check it.