How do I see who subscribed to my YouTube channel? If you have a YouTube channel and would like to see how many subscribers you have, this article is for you. In today’s article, we will be showing you the various ways to see your subscribers on YouTube online and through the mobile app on your Android or iOS devices. In the meantime, YouTube is arguably one of the most popular free video-sharing services where users can watch, like, share, comment, and upload their own videos.
On this platform, you can create your own unique channel where you can share video content with the world. If your videos are creative and entertaining, you can attract subscribers from across the world. And once you start attracting subscribers, you can see how fast you’re growing. YouTube allows you to view your subscribers, check the list of your most recent subscribers, and also check your subscriber count over time. Meanwhile, checking your subscribers is easy and can be done in a few minutes. Just follow the steps and guidelines in this article.
How to See Subscribers on YouTube Through Your Desktop
If you would like to view the number of subscribers you have on YouTube, you can do so directly from your YouTube channel on your computer browser. Here is a quick guide to follow:
- First, ensure you have a stable internet connection and a device with a web browser.
- Then, visit the official YouTube Online login portal.
- Next, log in to your YouTube account.
- Once logged in, click your profile icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Next, choose your Channel from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate down, and you will find your channel name and also the number of subscribers you have.
Following the above steps and guidelines, you can successfully view the number of subscribers you have from your computer device.
How to View Your YouTube Subscribers via Mobile
Meanwhile, you can also view your list of subscribers on your Android or iOS device. What’s more, this process is straightforward. However, you must have downloaded the YouTube app on your mobile device. Then, you can follow the steps and guidelines below:
- Open your mobile device and then locate the YouTube app and tap on “open.”
- Next, log in to your YouTube account.
- Once you’ve accessed your account, click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on “Your Channel” from the dropdown.
- Lastly, check below your channel name to find the number of subscribers that you have.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are easy ways to successfully view the number of subscribers on your YouTube channel.
How do I check who Recently subscribed to my YouTube channel?
Aside from checking the total number of subscribers you have on YouTube, you can also view new subscribers as well as their names, and this can be done directly from the YouTube studio. Here are the steps and guidelines you need to follow:
- Visit YouTube on your computer device and then click on your profile.
- Next, select YouTube Studio.
- Or download YouTube Studio on your mobile device and click on “Open.
- Once you are on the Studio app, you will find the number of your current subscribers displayed boldly under the Channel analytics section.
- Navigate down until you see Recent Subscribers.
- Below the list of subscribers, tap on “see all.”
- Next, click the small dropdown arrow at the top right corner of the table that appears.
- Then, select Lifetime to display a list of visible subscribers.
Lastly, tap the Rows per Page dropdown and select 50 to view more data. Then navigate to the right or left of the table using the arrows at the table’s base. Note: You can also sort subscribers by when they subscribed by tapping the date dropdown at the top right of the table.
You can follow the steps and guidelines listed in this article to monitor the number of subscribers you have on your YouTube channel. However, we also advise that, while you check your subscribers, you should also check other metrics on your channel. This will successfully help you grow your channel faster.