Do you want to learn how to save time and create more amazing content for your followers on Instagram? Then, why don’t you learn how to schedule a post on Instagram? Yes, users can use this feature on the Instagram app to upload content at a particular time, depending on when they want to be online.
In this article, steps and guidelines on how to schedule posts on Instagram will be provided. In the meantime, there are three different ways that you can schedule a post on Instagram. This process is very easy, and you can use these methods anytime and anywhere.
The best part is that users can schedule not only posts but also stories and reels as well. Using this feature will enable you to focus on important activities like community engagement, strategy building, content creation, and more. In other words, scheduling posts on Instagram will help you save time and focus on other things that can help you grow your account.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts
Scheduling an Instagram post is very easy. Moreover, you can perform this process using your Android or iPhone. So, if you are interested in finding out the three different ways that you can schedule your posts on Instagram, be specific, the three ways to schedule Instagram posts are through the Instagram app, Meta Business Suite, and Sprout Social. Do not worry, because you are about to find out how to use these means.
How To Schedule Instagram Posts on the Instagram App
Here is how to use the Instagram app to schedule posts on the social media platform:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Next, click on the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Then, tap on the Post option if you want to schedule a post, or click on Reels if you want to do so with reels.
- It depends on the type of content you are uploading.
- So, you can either upload the post from your camera roll or take a video or photo with the in-app camera.
- Add your caption, stick, or effect.
- Then, go to Advanced Settings.
- Turn on the Schedule this Post option toggle and select the date and time you want the video to be uploaded to the platform.
Go to the previous screen, and lastly, click on the Schedule option.
How To Use Meta Business Suite To Schedule Post On Instagram
Using Meta Business Suite is one of the easiest ways to schedule a post. Before you begin, link your Instagram business account to your Facebook page. Now, begin to follow the steps below:
- Open the Meta Business Suite.
- Tap on the Create Post or Create Reel
- If you have different Instagram accounts, you need to be specific about where you want to share the post.
- Import your post and include your caption.
- Do not forget to add hashtags and mentions.
- Then, turn on the Set Date and Time option, and choose the time and date you want to upload the content.
- Click on Active Times and tap Save, and lastly, tap on Schedule.
Your scheduled post is ready to be uploaded at the selected time and date.
Using Sprout Social
If you would like to use Sprout Social to schedule your posts or reels, here is what you need to do:
- Launch your Sprout Social calendar.
- Create your Instagram post.
- Choose the date and time of your choice.
- Complete your scheduling by tapping on Schedule and saving it.
Follow the prompts on the next page to complete this process. Once you are done, save your post, and it will post itself on the scheduled date and time.
How to Manage Scheduled Posts and Reels on Instagram
There are two ways to manage your scheduled posts or reels on Instagram. Well, you are about to find out how, so keep reading.
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone after connecting to the internet.
- Click on the + and click on Post or Reel.
- Next, click on Scheduled to check your scheduled posts or videos.
- Then, tap on the reel or post you wish to edit.
Lastly, tap on Reschedule, Share Now, and then Delete. You have now uploaded the video without having to schedule it.
- Navigate to your Instagram profile.
- Next, click on the hamburger-shaped icon on the right side of your screen.
- Then, tap on Scheduled Content.
- Click on the three-dot icon beside the reel or post you would like to edit.
After you are done, click on Reschedule, then the Share Now tab, and lastly, the Delete option.
Tips For Scheduling Posts On Instagram
If you are planning to start using the schedule post feature, here are some helpful tips that you might need:
- Upload content on time.
- Amend and edit.
- Make changes or halt posting schedules when required.
- Engage with followers and clients more often.
- Make adjustments and analyze.
- Do not get distracted.
- Plan your captions well.
- Pay attention to your content calendar.
- Use hashtags.
And many more. So, if you need assistance or some tips before you start scheduling posts or reels, use the ones mentioned above.