Are you in Nigeria and would like to open a Payoneer account? In this article, steps and guidelines on how to open a Payoneer account in Nigeria will be outlined. Payoneer is an online finance platform that enables users to receive and send money using the Internet.
Furthermore, this platform is quite similar to PayPal and even safer to use. What’s more, with this online banking platform, you can set up a virtual account in different currencies, like British pounds, US dollars, and euros.
However, to be able to use Payoneer, you need to create an account first. This procedure is very important because, without it, users will not be able to send or receive money across different platforms and will also be unable to use their services.
Once you’ve created an account with Payonner, you can access the services of the platform. If you are a Nigerian wondering how to open a Payoneer account, read on for steps and guidelines to follow.
Why Create One?
The reason to create a Payoneer account is clear. If you are searching for a reliable and safe platform to perform any type of transaction, Payoneer has got you covered. What’s more, this online banking platform also saves you time and effort, so making payments, keeping track of your money, and accessing your earnings will be easy.
In addition, if you create a Payoneer account as a business owner, you can receive payments in any currency of your preference. Besides, it is safe and free to use; therefore, making payments to perform online transactions or even signing up is not required.
Requirement To Open A Payoneer Account
Before you register to use Payoneer, there are some requirements and information that are essential for your account creation or sign-up. So, here is what you need to open a Payoneer account online:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Email address.
- Residential address.
- Date of birth.
- Contact information.
Lastly, a government-issued ID If you have all the following, you will be able to successfully create or open a Payoneer account anytime and anywhere you are.
How To Open A Payoneer Account in Nigeria
Opening or registering for a Payoneer in Nigeria is quite straightforward. Besides, all you need to do is provide the requirements and the right information, and you will be able to successfully set up an account for yourself. So, follow these steps below to be able to sign up for Payoneer in Nigeria with ease:
- Connect your phone or laptop to the internet.
- Visit www.payoneer.com or use their mobile app.
- Once you do so, click on the Register tab on the right-top side of the screen.
- On the next screen, choose why you need the account and who you are.
- Provide your personal information.
- Enter your first and last names.
- Email address.
- Date of birth.
- Country of residence.
- Next, provide your contact details, and continue to fill out the form.
- Type in your residential address and details on your government-issued ID.
- Review your information before you submit it.
- Agree to their terms and conditions.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
Lastly, create some security questions and link your bank account to your Payoneer. Finally, adhere to the instructions on the next page, and you will successfully create an account online in Nigeria.
How To Sign In To Your Nigeria Payoneer Account
After creating a Payoneer account and wanting to manage your account, here is what you need to do to access or sign in:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Open the app on your phone or visit its official website.
- Tap on the sign-in
- Next, enter your email address.
- Then, type your password in the space provided.
After you enter all the necessary information, click on the Sign In option below the page, and you will gain entry to your account only if your login details are correct and associated with your account.
How To Send and Receive Payments with Your Account
The purpose of creating or opening a Payoneer account in Nigeria is to carry out online transactions. So, if you would like to receive or send payment to or from your account, follow these steps to proceed:
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to the pay option and click on it.
- Next, click on the Make a Charge button.
- Though there are two options available, Make a Charge or Pay Your VAT option, the best option is Make a Charge.
- Then, select how you want to move the cash.
- You can choose to pay into the receiver’s bank account or Payoneer account if he or she is using one.
Follow the instructions, and you will be able to make payments successfully using this reliable banking platform online.