Hey there! Would you like to sign up for a Microsoft account? If yes, then you’re on the right track. In today’s article, we will be outlining the steps and guidelines to successfully create a Microsoft account online. In the meantime, Microsoft is an American-based multinational technology company offering a wide range of services and products. Some of its products include computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. However, its best-known software products range from the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems to the Microsoft Office suite and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
However, to access Microsoft products and services, you will have to sign up for an account through their official website. The process of signing up for a Microsoft account is straightforward and can be completed within minutes. What’s more, creating a Microsoft account is completely free; you don’t need to pay a dime to get started. Once you’ve successfully signed up for an account, you can access Microsoft services and products across your mobile and desktop devices. Read on to discover the steps and guidelines needed to create a Microsoft account.
Can I create a Microsoft Account for Free?
Yes! You can create a new Microsoft account for free without having to pay a dime. You can also access your account for free anytime and on any day. With a Microsoft account, you can access Microsoft devices and services such as Outlook, Hotmail.com, MSN.com, Bing, OneDrive, and a lot more.
Requirements Needed to Create a Microsoft Account
Meanwhile, to successfully sign up for a Microsoft account, you will need to meet certain requirements and also have certain credentials. Below are the credentials and requirements needed to sign up for a Microsoft account:
- a stable internet connection.
- A computer or mobile device with a web browser
- The official URL for the Microsoft sign-up page
- Your active mobile number
- a unique password.
- Lastly, your personal information, such as your date of birth, country of residence, etc.
Once you have the above-listed credentials, you are ready to sign up for a Microsoft account. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to follow.
How to Create a Microsoft Account
As previously stated, the process of signing up for a Microsoft account is fast, free, and easy to go about. You can complete your sign-up within a few minutes. Here are the simple steps and guidelines to follow:
- Open your internet-connected device.
- Locate your web browser and enter “Create a Microsoft Account.”
- Or click on www.login.microsoftonline.com/ and then scroll down the page and tap on “Create an account.”
- On the sign-up page, you will be prompted to enter your details.
- Enter an active email address, or click on “Use a phone number instead and enter your mobile number.
- Then, click on Next, and this will take you to the password page.
- Enter a secure password to use with your Microsoft account and click on Next.
- Then, enter your first and last name into the correct fields and tap Next.
- Using the drop-down menu, locate your location, enter your birth date, and then click Next.
- On the next screen, you will have to verify your humanity by completing the puzzle.
- Click Next to proceed to the puzzle, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
If you successfully complete the security puzzle, your Microsoft account will be created, and you will gain access to it.
How do I Log in to my Microsoft Account?
If you’ve already signed up for a Microsoft account, you can simply login to your account using the correct login details. Your login details include your user ID or mobile number and password. Here are steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the official Microsoft account login page online.
- or click on www.login.microsoftonline.com/.
- Then, enter your user ID or the mobile number connected to your head.
- Next, enter your accurate password.
- Lastly, click on Login and then wait for your account to be approved and verified.
Finally, once you’ve created a Microsoft account, you can proceed to start managing your devices across your mobile and desktop platforms.