How to Change GOTV Package in Nigeria- Are you interested in upgrading your GOTV package but do not know how to do so? Then this article is for you.
If you want to find out how to perform this, read carefully to the end to find out what you are looking for. In the meantime, changing your GoTV package is quite easy and stress-free, contrary to what many think.
The best part is that you don’t need to visit the nearest Govt office to do this. This is because you can switch your Gotv package from the comfort of your home.
Plus, there are several ways to change your Gotv package in Nigeria. You can either change your package via their official website at www.gotvafrica.com, their mobile, or Quickteller.
However, you need to follow the right steps and guidelines to successfully change your Gotv package. Read through this article for the right steps and guidelines.
GOTV Bouquet or Packages
Changing your GOTV package is one thing, but knowing what package you want to change to is another.
It is worth noting that in 2020, GOTV changed and updated its plans and packages.
For instance, GOTV Value and GOTV Plus were replaced with GOTV Jinja and GOTV Jolli. Thus, there are currently only 5 available packages, and they include:
|PACKAGE||Price per month|
What You Need to Know Before Changing Your GOTV Package in Nigeria
Before you change your GOTV package, here is what you need to know: Downgrading or upgrading your current packages is the same procedure as subscribing to a package.
In addition, you will need to wait for your current subscription to expire before you can upgrade, downgrade, or change your current subscription package.
Finally, to upgrade or downgrade your GOTV package online, you will need a stable internet connection, a mobile or desktop device, a web browser, and your GOTV information or details.
How to Change the GOTV Package in Nigeria
In this section below, I will be sharing with you the possible methods you can use to upgrade or change your GOTV package in Nigeria.
Through the GOTV website:
This is the most convenient and popular way you can upgrade your current GOTV package through the GOTV website:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser.
- Visit https://eazy.Gotvafrica.com.
- Log in to the GOTV website.
- To log in to your account, enter your IUC (unique identification number).
- Then, your phone number
- Next, click on the Build a Package option from the dashboard.
- Choose the package you would like to change and select Next.
- Proceed to make payment by tapping on the Pay
- Choose the payment system you wish to use.
- Then, enter your details.
Once you are done, all you need to do is wait for your new subscription package to be activated. But tune in to Africa Magic Chanel before you make payment.
If you do not want to use the GOTV official website to carry out this process, then you can do so through Quickteller.
Here is how to perform the govt package change on Quickteller:
- Turn on your GOTV decoder.
- Connect to the internet.
- Next, sign in to Quickteller’s GOTV subscription web page.
- Choose the GOTV package you want from the drop-down menu.
- Then, provide your decoder’s IUC number.
- Enter your email address.
- Mobile phone number.
- Next, tap Continue.
- Choose your debit card type and enter your details.
Once you do, click on Pay and wait for your decoder’s new package to be activated.
Via the GOTV Mobile App
Just as you can use the GOTV official website to change your subscription in Nigeria, you can also make use of the GOTV app. Now, here is how to do it:
- Connect your mobile device to the internet.
- Install the GOTV app on your phone from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and register if you are a new user.
- If you are an existing user, sign in to your account.
- Enter Categories.
- Next, tap on Pay Bills.
- Then, tap on the cable TV bills.
- Select GOTV and choose what package you want.
- Type in your IUC number and tap Next.
- Provide your debit card information and tap on Pay.
Once you use the GOTV app to make a payment, you will be able to continue watching your favorite shows within 5–15 minutes. But make sure that you set your channel to Africa Magic to make this process easy.
Can I Switch My GOTV Package Manually?
Yes, you can also switch your GOTV package manually. All you need to do is contact the GOTV customer service support team for help.
To get their latest contact information, visit their official website, scroll down the page, and you will find the contact icon.
Next, click on the contact icon, and this will redirect you to another page where you will find their customer service number, social media handle, and headquarters address.
You can click on https://www.gotvafrica.com/en-ng/selfservice/contact-us to visit their contact page directly.