If you have experience as a car wash attendant in your home country, how excited would you be to know that you can apply for a car washing job in USA and get a visa sponsorship?
While working as a car wash attendant, you will earn up to $15 per hour. There are also multiple car wash in America that offer job opportunities to foreigners and sponsor their travel to the United States.
Car washing job in USA with visa sponsorship entails washing the cars properly and making sure that the cars meet the customer’s expectations. With this, you will be able to earn up to $653 per week.
Foreign contenders can seize this opportunity and makeup to $32,000 per year while working car washing jobs. However, ensure that you are qualified for the job before applying.
Who is a Car Wash Attendant?
Car wash attendants are individuals who are responsible for the washing of cars. And also performing all other responsibilities to make sure that the cars brought to the car wash are cleaned effectively.
They do their best to clean different types of vehicles ranging from minibuses to cars. They clean both the exterior and interior parts of the car.
Car washing jobs involve protecting vehicles during the washing process by making sure that the wipers and secured to the windshield and other parts of the vehicles are properly safe from the hard impact of the brush.
In addition, to be a car wash attendant, you must have extensive knowledge about cars and their other necessary tools.
What is The Average Salary of A Car Wash Attendant in USA
Car wash Attendants in the United States earn quite a lot when compared to other countries. On an hourly basis, they earn up to $15 and makeup to $32,000 per year. Although this is the average salary, it can still increase with more experience and other work bonuses.
Duties Assigned to Car Washing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Car wash Attendants have several responsibilities assigned to them. They must carry out these responsibilities effectively. These duties are:
- Apply water hoses, brushes, brooms, nozzles, soap-buckets, pressure washers, hand tools, and grease guns.
- Take part in the wash process and also apply car wash equipment.
- Make sure that the vacuums are unclogged and also make sure that all the trash cans are emptied and the hoses are hung properly.
- Courteously greet the customers and explain the wash service to them.
- Perform a visual inspection of vehicles to know their condition before directing them to the wash area.
- Move the cars to the wash area with a focus and pleasant attitude.
- Offer assistance to customers in any area that they need.
- Scrub the soiled and difficult areas of the vehicles and also pre-wash the exterior areas of the car.
- Make sure that you comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
As a car wash attendant, you are expected to carry out your duties effectively.
Benefits of Car Washing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are several benefits that you will get to enjoy when you take up a car washing job in the United States with visa sponsorship. These benefits include;
- Salary increase.
- Health Insurance policy.
- Profit sharing.
- Flexible schedules.
- Gym membership.
- Parental leave.
These are some of the perks that you will enjoy while working as a car wash attendant in the United States.
Types of Visa to Apply For To Get a Car Washing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The first step towards working and living in the United States is to get a work visa. A work visa grants you access to live and work legally in the United States of America. Before foreigners can start working in the country, they must pass through the visa application.
In the United States, the immigration service has different types of work visas and each comes with its own occupation specialty. Prior to starting your job application in the United States, you need to have knowledge of the type of work visa that your job is qualified for.
There are three types of work visa that allows foreigners to take up Car washing jobs in USA and they include;
J-1 Visa– This type of work visa is for unskilled workers. This is one of the visas that foreigners can apply for and use to work in the United States as a cleaner. A lot of countries are qualified for this type of visa. Ensure that you check if your country is on the list before applying.
H-2B– This work visa allows temporary workers into America for a limited period of time. To get this visa, you need to have a job offer from an American employer and then the employer will then file a Temporary Labor Certificate from the United States Department of Labor.
B-1 Visa– This visa is eligible for people who are going to the United States with a visitor. This work visa is valid for only 6 months. However, it can also be extended.
Requirements to Apply For Car Washing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Getting a car washing job in USA with Visa Sponsorship shouldn’t be too hard. After meeting the necessary requirements for the job, you can start the job application process. Here are certain requirements you need to meet in order to apply for a car washing job in USA with visa sponsorship;
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Pay attention to details.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- The ability to lift moderate-weight items.
- A very good customer service skill.
- Must have knowledge about cars their parts and other important equipotent.
- Ability to implement tasks.
- Must be well-spoken.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to stand for a long period of time.
- Ability to display a professional attitude.
- Ability to work flexible hours such as the weekends.
- Good communication and writing skills.
People who want to apply for this type of job must first meet the requirements listed above. Note that, other requirements may apply but it depends on the company you will be working for.
Where to Find Car Washing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
It is not easy for foreign nationals to secure any job role in the United States due to the number of foreigners also applying for a job in the States and also competitive market.
Nevertheless, this isn’t impossible. With the right method for searching your job search will be effective. There are some Job search websites that I will recommend for you and they are:
These are only some of the best Job search sites that you can use to find a Car Washing Job in USA with a Visa Sponsorship. On these job search sites, their data are accurate. On these sites, you will find several job openings from different employers in the United States.
All the details about the job such as the requirements, salary, company overview, and also the direct link to apply are available on the site. These job search sites also post new job openings on their website.
Furthermore, one trusted way for you to find a Car Washing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship is through an acquaintance who lives in the United States.
Through family or friends who reside in the United States, you can reach out to them to help you search for any car washing job opening and keep you in touch.
How to Apply For a Car Washing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you would like to apply for car washing jobs in the United States, then you must know the application process for the job. After finding the job opening, the next step is the application process. Here are simple steps you can follow to apply for a car washing job in USA with Visa Sponsorship;
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit a job search site such as Glassdoor.
- Use the search bar to find car washing jobs in USA.
- Then you will see a list of car washing job openings.
- Tap on the job that you wish to apply for.
- You will see the full description of the job.
- Tap on the Apply button.
- You will be directed to the company’s official website
- Make sure that you meet the necessary requirements for the job.
- Then upload your Resume or CV
- Submit your application form.
And there you have it. Once you have submitted your application form, the company will get back to you. After reviewing your job application you will be notified by the company and an interview will follow. Make sure that you prepare well for the interview.