What is Google Classroom, how does it work and what are the benefits of using Google Classroom? If you have been wondering what Google Classroom entails, how it functions and the benefits of using Google Classroom to aid teaching and learning then just read this article to the end.
Meanwhile, Google LLC is a multinational technology that deals in internet-related services which includes cloud computing, software and hardware, online advertising technologies, search engine, and more. Also, Google offers a wide variety of online platforms that are improving communication, productivity and making life better which includes Gmail, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Classroom, and more.
How Does Google Classroom Works
Google Classroom is an online learning platform built by Google to aid teaching and learning. It was built in other to help educators have enriched learning experiences, manage many classes, and measure students’ activities. Unarguably, Google Classroom is your all-in-one place for learning and teaching. Currently, Google Classroom is not only helpful to teachers but many online business owners and marketers have taken to use Google Classroom to educate individuals.
Furthermore, Google Classroom provides powerful learning tools and allows the educator to manage multiple classes all from one major destination. With Classroom Google, educators can organize classes from anywhere using any device. Google Class gives your class flexibility and mobility. Also, G Classroom does not have any complicated process to join the classroom. Teachers can easily manage Classroom using Google Classroom.
Benefits and Features of Google Classroom
There are tons of benefits you get when you make use of Google Classroom. Without arguments, Google Classroom enhances your student learning experience and also gives students the privilege to adjust accessibility settings so they can choose the best learning way that works for them. Most importantly, Classroom Google works have different languages available. Below are the benefits of Google Classroom
- Give students the chance of adjusting accessibility settings so they can learn in the wy that is suitable for them
- Gives teachers room to keep track of student to-do and also help teachers to review pages, and due dates that will appear automatically when the Google Classroom is created.
- Google Classroom keeps track of student progress in a grade point group and export scores to your school student information system.
- Allows teachers prepare and keep schedule of task, assignments, test and examinations across multiple classes
- Google Classroom, help keep grading consistent and transparent
- Teachers can switch from students, to assignments and back to classroom in just few clicks
As I have mentioned earlier there are tons of benefits to Google Classroom. Therefore when you start on Google Chrome you will discover innumerable features, functions, and exclusive benefits.
Google Classroom Join
- Visit classroom.google.com
- Click on join class for free
- Sign in with your Gmail Account
- Enter the class code given to you by your teacher
- At the top right corner click on join
- Finally, you will join the class
Follow these steps and you would be able to join the Google Class Room in no time.