Do you want to earn as much as $6,000 USD to $9,000 USD monthly House help job in the USA with visa sponsorship is open for you. There is currently a high demand for house help in the United States where you can start earning $16.50 to $25.60 USD hourly. Based on research about a thousand house helps are needed in the US. Why don’t you key in as you can earn up to $640 USD to $1000 USD weekly?
To reduce the shortage, U.S employers and families are offering eligible applicants free visa sponsorship with a monthly pay of $3,200USD to $4,300 USD. If you’re interested in applying for this role, you can start your application online. Whether you’re a professional Housekeeper or level entry worker, you can apply for this role. Below are other Jobs and yearly earning.
- Waiter Job in USD – $22,000 USD to $27,000 USD Yearly.
- Paint Sprayer Job in USD – $23,000 USD to $29,100 USD Yearly.
- Gardener Job in USD – $20,000 USD to $25,000 USD Yearly.
- Factory Worker Job in USD – $24,000 USD to $28,600 USD Yearly.
- Farm Worker Job in USD – $23,000 USD to $29,700 USD Yearly.
- Fuel Station Job in USD – $23,500 USD to $30,000 USD Yearly.
Also, you need little or no experience to qualify for this position.
However, you need to meet the remaining qualifications and requirements of your sponsor or employer for your application to be selected and approved. If you are interested in learning more about the possibilities of getting a house help job in the USA, then you should keep reading this article to get what you need.
What Is a House Help Job?
House help job involves the routine execution of homely tasks and other duties as well. A house help job is practically carried out by a professional ‘House Help’ and their role is firmly similar to that of a housekeeper. Also, a house help carries out the tasks of cleaning, sweeping, dusting, washing, polishing, mopping, vacuuming and so much more. However, a house help can work in a corporate company but they are mostly hired by families hence keeping the job private. They maintain the upkeep of a home and ensure it is looking its best.
Responsibilities and Duties of a House Help
Meanwhile, the responsibilities and duties that are carried out by a house help are necessary to be fulfilled in order to maintain the rewards that come with the job. These duties include:
- Ensuring the cleanliness and orderliness of a home
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the floors of the house
- Replacing the toiletries in the restrooms
- Making the bed of owners neat and tidy
- Cleaning the hallways and bathrooms
- Notifying the managers of any repairs that are necessary
- Collecting and emptying the trash before it overflows
- Ensuring the linen room is always stocked
- Shopping for groceries for the family
- Picking up and dropping off dry cleaning
- Offering assistance to any guests that visit when it’s necessary
- Babysitting the owner’s kids if they have any
- Cleaning up any spilling with the correct equipment
- Lifting and moving of any lightweight objects and equipment
- Lastly, Restocking on home necessities like home detergents, soaps, etc.
Requirements to Work a House Help Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, as a foreigner looking to work a house help job in the USA, there are requirements that are necessary for you to meet up to in order to qualify enough to get the job in the United States. These requirements include:
- An excellent customer service skill
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- You are able to work without any supervision
- The physical stamina to be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Handling basic maintenance with proper care
- Also, a High school diploma or a GED completion
- You must be committed to the job at hand
- Proficiency In English
There could be more requirements for you to fulfill as a foreigner. The company may decide to request more but you will be made known of everything.
House Help Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
These are some likely interview questions that may pop up when an online interview is scheduled:
- Tell me about yourself
- How did you get into this career?
- What are your interests outside of work?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What is your least favorite house help task?
These are just likely questions that will give you ideas of what may be asked in the interview.
Where Can I Find House Help Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are various ways you can find a house help job in the United States. One of the best ways you can find these jobs is by visiting job websites. Some of the best job websites include:
These are known to be the best job websites you can find house help in the US with so much ease.
How to Apply For a House Help in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a house help job in the US is not as difficult as it may seem. The steps are pretty easy to understand and follow and you can do this by yourself. All you need to do is to:
- Firstly, you need to begin by visiting any of the job websites I mentioned above. These websites are always updating
- When the page loads, you will see blank boxes with the words WHAT: and WHERE:
- You only have to type in what you want into the boxes to bring out results. i.e., House help in the USA with visa sponsorship
- While browsing the job vacancies, ensure they come with a visa sponsorship
- If you find one you are interested in, you can click on the Apply button
- You will be redirected to the company’s website
- Once the new page pops up, you can start the application process
- Input your personal information details like your full name, date of birth, gender, email address, and so on
- If they require more details from you, you simply have to fill it out
- Next, you need to ensure you have an updated CV as it will be highly needed
- When you are done with all the previous steps, you simply have to cross-check to cross out errors
- If you are satisfied with the results, you can finally submit them and they will be sent to the desk of whoever’s hiring you
- Lastly, if the company finds you eligible, they will request an online interview
Once you get feedback from the employer, an online interview will be requested as mentioned above. Once he or she requests an online interview, you can request or confirm for visa sponsorship. The employer will also have to file a petition on your behalf.
Benefits of Working a House Help Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you wondering if there are any more surprises in the sack based on this job? Then, I will happily inform you that aside from getting to legally work and live in the US with visa sponsorship, there are also more benefits to this game. Some of these benefits include:
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
These are just some of the best benefits that you could earn when you work a house help job in the USA with visa sponsorship. Also, keep in mind that these benefits depend on the employer’s deal offering as well.
How Much Does a House Help Earn In U.S?
As of October, 5th 2022, the money that house help was earning was supposedly about $3,340 a month. Still, a house help earns about $14.73 per hour, $3,042 per month, and about $ 42, 968 a year. However, the salary that you will earn depends on the employer’s paying standards and more.