How can I apply for fuel station jobs in USA and earn as much as $16.65 USD to $24.50 USD per hour with visa sponsorship? What are the requirements for these jobs and how will I benefit from them outside earning $128.65 USD to $200.50 USD. If you have these questions piling up in your head, then you are on the perfect website.
Keep reading to find out more. There are a lot of fuel stations in the United States, and attendants are in high demand. Moreover, there are also a lot of job opportunities in USA if you do not want to work at a gas station. If you have experience as a forklift operator and wish to work abroad, you can apply for fuel station jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
Plus, you can also find a company that wants to sponsor you. Therefore, you do not need to get worked up about your travel expenses. Moreover, you need to prove to your employer, as well as the company, that you are an asset and that they need you. There are also benefits that you can enjoy when you get employed by a gas station. These are also known as employee benefits. So, if you know that you are experienced and you want to apply for this position, keep reading because I will show you how to apply online.
Who is a Fuel Attendant?
A fuel attendant is an employee who works at a petrol station and is responsible for filling customers’ vehicles with petrol, diesel, and engine lubricants.
These professionals can only work in gas stations. Besides, the demand for station attendants is increasing daily. So, if you have the potential, then you are advised and encouraged to go for it.
What is the Average Salary of a Fuel Station Attendant in the United States?
The average salary of a person who is working at a fuel station is $14 per hour and $27,300 per annum. Moreso, this is according to talent.com. But you need to know that the average salary of workers in the USA can be determined by their level of experience, qualification, and academic certification. The location is also another important factor.
Average Salary of Fuel Station Attendants in USA By Percentile
|PERCENTILE||HOURLY RATE||MONTHLY RATE||ANNUAL RATE|
Responsibilities Of A Person Working As A Fuel Attendant in USA With Visa Sponsorship
The following are the duties that a non-citizen who wants to work in the USA as a fueling station attendant performs:
- Welcoming customers.
- Carrying out cashier duties.
- Ensuring that the facility is neat.
- Washing and repairing the windshields.
- Inspecting and maintaining the fluid levels in vehicles.
- Restocking the coolers and the shelves.
- Cashing out using the customer’s credit card when demanded.
- Ensure that anyone underage does not buy cigarettes, beer, and alcohol.
- Giving receipts to clients whenever they make a purchase.
- Powering the fuel pumps.
- Changing the spark plugs.
- Adjusting the brakes of the vehicle.
- Replacing motor oil.
- Putting antifreeze.
- Administering help to customers who need it. For instance, for directions.
- Handing out lottery tickets.
- Giving out change.
- Topping up the fuel tanks.
- Working price scanners.
And many more. So, your hiring company may require more from you. Make sure that you are ready and prepared for anything.
Benefits Of Working As A Fuel Attendant in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Some of the benefits that companies offer employees or foreigners who want to work and manage a service station are:
- Health insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Dental vision.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discount.
- Referral program.
- Paid training.
- Parental leave.
- Flexible hours.
And perhaps many more. Since there are a lot of gas stations available in the United States, there will also be different conditions.
Type Of Visa to Apply to Get A Fuel Station Visa Sponsorship Job In USA
If you want to work in the United States, you must get a work permit. You also need to get yourself a visa. So, to get or travel to the USA to work at a fuel station in USA with visa sponsorship, you need an
This visa is for skilled workers who are looking to work for a US employer in a company or organization. However, this is temporary.
Requirements to Apply for Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
These are the skills that you need to have and possess if you are dead serious about applying for fuel station jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Good math skills.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- You need to be able to walk and stand for a long time.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to be nice and patient.
- You must follow safety rules and regulations.
- You must be experienced.
- Cash handling abilities.
And, you need to be able to avoid mistakes during calculations. Plus, you should also be able to manage impatient customers.
Where To Find Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below are some of the websites where you can find and apply for fuel station jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
And so on. All of these sites are quick, and they will keep you updated if new vacancies are posted and open for you to apply for.
How to Apply for Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Getting and applying for a job in the United States can be slightly stressful, and you may come across discouraging procedures. Therefore, I am about to put an end to that misery. If you want an easy application process, keep scrolling to find out how.
- Choose any search engine.
- Connect to the internet.
- Enter the name of the job platform you would like to use.
- Click on their official link.
- On the next page, input “Fuel Station Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship” into the search button.
- You will find all the jobs at your disposal.
- Choose anyone and apply if you are qualified for it.
- Fill out the application form on the company’s website.
Carry out all the important steps by providing correct or accurate information. Then, submit your application and sit back. In other words, give the company time to check out your request for the job. Finally, you will be interviewed by the hirer if they see the potential.