Do you know you can earn up to $30,000 for House Cleaner Maid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship? Yes, you can. Over the past few years, there are lots of Job vacancies available in the Cleaning sector. As many homes and companies are hiring people to help clean their workspaces and environments.
One of the best parts is that most employers are hiring foreigners to fill these roles. And some of the Jobs come with Visa Sponsorship while some do not. If you are a foreigner who wants to migrate to USA and you don’t have plans on obtaining a visa for yourself. You can apply for House Cleaner maid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. House Cleaner maid Jobs are live-in Jobs which means you have to work and live in the place of employment.
Follow this article to the end to know everything about House Cleaner maid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. This article aims at how to apply for the Job, requirements, benefits, and the description.
House Cleaner Maid Job Description
A house cleaner maid is an individual responsible for light cleaning in private households or commercial establishments. The individual is required to maintain a high level of neatness and cleanliness around residential areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and other areas.
Just so you know, House cleaner maids are not janitors; they work strictly within residential areas. In General, they are responsible for cleaning the home. Just like I have mentioned above, they are live-in workers. They work and live in their place of employment. In addition, house cleaner maids are employed privately or through agencies.
House Cleaner Maid Responsibilities
House Cleaner Maids are tasked with lots of duties and responsibilities. However, here are some of the responsibilities you need to carry out as a House Cleaner maid.
- Clean rooms, lobbies, hallways, corridors, elevators, stairways, restrooms, and other areas so that health standards and regulations are met.
- Clean carpets, rugs, and furniture using shampooers and Vacuum cleaners.
- Carry linens, toilet items, towels, and supplies using wheeled carts.
- Empty and clean ashtrays.
- Transport trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Care for the elderly and children by overseeing their activities and providing companionship.
- Order or purchase household supplies and groceries to keep the kitchen stocked.
- Run errands such as buying groceries and taking laundry to the cleaners.
- Basic house chores such as cooking, running errands, taking care of pets, washing dishes, and many more.
The above listed are the basic responsibilities of a House Cleaner made in USA. Once you get the job, these are some of the duties you need to carry out.
How Much Does House Cleaner Maid Earn in USA?
As a House Cleaner Maid in USA, you can earn an average salary of $29,260 per year and $15 per hour. Experienced workers earn up to $35,100 per year. And entry-level positions start at $26,325 per year. However, the salary also depends on your skills, qualification, and experience.
Benefits of Working as a House Cleaner Maid in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Working as a House Cleaner maid in USA, there are lots of benefits you can enjoy. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy as a House Cleaner in USA;
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid day off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Attractive Salary
The Visa Sponsorship that comes with House cleaner maid Jobs, will let you enjoy these benefits and migrate to USA easily.
Requirements to Apply for House Cleaner Maid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for House Cleaner maid Jobs in USA, there are certain requirements you must meet. Below are some of the requirements to expect if you want to apply for the Job;
- High school diploma.
- Applicants must be able to follow rules and regulations.
- 2 years of proven experience in the cleaning/ maid sector.
- Excellent communication and adapting skills.
- Amazing knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
- Applicants must be reliable and punctual.
If you meet the set requirement by the employer, you will be able to get the Job. However, the above are the basic qualifications and requirements to expect.
Where to Find House Cleaning Maid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are two ways to find House cleaning maid Jobs as a Foreigner. The first one is using online job posting sites while the second is contacting companies/ employers directly. However, if you don’t have any company or home in mind, online job posting sites are the best ways to use them. Below are some of the platforms to find the Jobs
How to Apply for House Cleaner Maid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The Application process is very easy, simple, and straightforward. You can follow the below guidelines to Apply for House Cleaner maid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship;
- Visit any of the above websites on a tab on your browser.
- Search for ‘’House Cleaning Maid Jobs’’ on the platform using the search engine.
- Set the location to any city or state in the United States of America.
- Scroll through the Job results and pick the Job of your choice.
- Read through everything about the Job such as requirements and description.
- Lastly, Click on Apply and send your CV or resume to the company.
If the application process is done well, you will get the Job offer. Once you get the Job, you and the employer can now talk about the contract for sponsorship and payment. If the employer agrees to the Visa Sponsorship, he or she will now go through the Visa process in USA. Immediately after the Visa is processed, you will be given instructions on when to migrate.