Will you like to live and work in the USA Legally? Then, I suggest you apply for Hairdressing Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. Currently, this job is open to foreigners In Africa and other parts of the world. The U.S Federal Government is welcoming foreign professionals and skilled Hairdressers to take up this role.
In addition, they are willing to sponsor the visas of successful applicants. And this is due to the shortage of Hair stylists in the country. Research shows that there are about 69,000+opening for Hairdressers in the US. And this estimation is expected to increase massively from 2022 to 2028.
So, in a bid to reduce the shortage of Hairdressers in the country, salon and beauty brands in the USA are hiring Foreigners. You can take advantage of these opportunities to migrate to the country.
Not only will you get a free visa sponsorship, but you can also get average pay of $20.43 per hour. Plus, you will get free dental, vision, life coverage, and many more. To apply for this role today, read through this article for instructions.
What Hairdressing Jobs?
Hairdressing Jobs entail cutting, styling, trimming and coloring the hair of your customer. As a Hairdresser, you will be tasked with these duties and responsibilities and even more.
For instance, you might be required to recommend styles for your clients, make reservations, suggest hair products, etc. And so to qualify for this position, you must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Also, you must be able to build a strong and solid relationship with your clients. Lastly, you must be able to stand for a long period as this job requires a lot of stamina.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Hair Dresser
The duties and responsibilities of a Hair Dresser are so many. But in this section of the article, we will be outlining some of the most common duties.
Note that; duties may vary or differ from one company to the other. But here are the common duties and responsibilities;
- Apply color, and bleach to the hair of their client
- Trim and Cut hair based on their client preferences
- Book a client appointment
- Examine hair and scalp condition and give fundamental treatment or counsel on excellent care medicines for scalp and hair
- Recommend haircut viable with physical features or decide style from client’s guidelines and preference
- Supervise the job of other Hairstylists
- Apply and rinse Shampoo on customers’ hair
- Suggest suitable hairstyles and hair products to customers
- Shape, block and trim wigs according to each client’s specific instructions
- Promote retail products displayed at the salon
Benefits of Hairdressing Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
As previously mentioned, you can get access to a wide range of benefits as a Professional Hairstylist in the US. These benefits range from;
- Health and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Short-term Disability Coverage
- Paid Leave
- Flexible working Hours
- Referral Bonuses
- Attractive Salary/ Paycheck
- Sick Day off
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee wellness Program
- Free Training
- Advancement in Career and a lot more
The above benefits and many more can be accessed when you apply for Hairdressing Jobs in the USA.
Requirements and Qualifications
Just like other jobs, there are several qualifications and requirements for hairdressers in the USA. In this section of the article, we will be discussing some of the requirements to apply;
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Previous Experience as a Hairdresser
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to work for a long period/ Duration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Applicant must have knowledge of simple hair styling techniques such as Blow drying, Hair Braiding, Twisting and more
- Verified Cosmetology or Barber License
- Exceptional Customer Service Skill
- Applicants must pass the mandatory Drug test
- Documents showing you are qualified for the role
You will have to meet the following requirement before you can apply for Hairdressing Jobs in the United States.
What Visa Do I need to apply for Hair Dressing Jobs?
When searching for Hairdressing jobs in the USA, you must know the types of visas needed. Although, selecting the right visa might be a bit difficult, especially for novices.
Nonetheless, you can check out and apply for the following visas if you will like to migrate to the US as a Hairstylist;
- E1 Visa
- E2 Visa
- H1B Visa
- K1 Visa
- Green Card
- TN Visa
- 01 Visa
- R1 Visa
- B1 Visa
- VAWA Green Card
- Li Visa
- EB4 Visa
You may be required to apply for any of the above-listed visas before you can apply for Hairdressing Jobs in the USA.
Note that; your employer will be the one determining the visa you are expected to apply for. So, ensure to ask your employer what visa is needed during your visa sponsorship application process.
Where to find Hairdressing Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you searching for a Legit and safe website where you can find Hairdressing jobs with free visas? Then, you need to check out the following websites and platforms below;
How to Apply for Hairdressing Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
As previously stated, applicants from different countries of the world can apply for Hairdressing roles in the USA. However, you must have the required qualifications before you can apply.
Check your eligibility by reading through the requirements and qualifications. Then, follow the steps and guidelines listed below;
- Visit any of the above-listed Job listing websites using your web browser
- Search for Hairdressing Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Scroll through the available result
- Click on the Apply icon on the homepage
- Then, carefully follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application
And once you’ve completed the online application and you’ve been selected. Your employer will invite you for an online interview where the next step will be discussed.