Hair Styling Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Are you searching for Hair Styling Jobs in the USA that pays up to $38,221 with a free visa? I strongly suggest you read through this article. According to research, between 2018 and 2028, hairstyling jobs are expected to grow at an average of 8%.
And the estimated growth projected to become available by 2028 is 63,900. This was reported by the USA Bureau of Labor Statistics. Currently, there are about 29,000 Hair stylists needed in the United States of America. And this position comes along with free visa sponsorship. You can apply for this role irrespective of your country or qualifications.
Although having enough qualifications provides you the opportunity of earning more without or without experience you can apply for this role as a foreigner. The Job is open to both male and female applicants. And you can start your application online. If you don’t know how to apply for this role, read through this article.
What are Hair Styling Jobs?
Hair stylists are skilled beauticians who work in salons or spas, styling and cutting clients’ hair. They’ll frequently speak with the client to learn about their preferred styles and recommend a solution that suits them best. And then cut, or style the client’s hair in accordance.
In addition to advising clients on the finest hair care products to try, hair stylists may also try to sell the products to them. In order to keep clients coming back and scheduling additional visits, they must establish and maintain good relationships with them.
To guarantee that every client is secure while in their care, hair stylists must also abide by the cleaning and salon safety standards. They constantly stay current on new haircuts and trends in order to provide knowledgeable and useful advice to clients. You can check out the duties of a hair stylist in the next section below.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Hair Stylist in USA
The tasks of a hair stylist include applying treatment oils and masks as well as basic and advanced cutting techniques. Aside from these, other duties of a Hairstylist include;
- Welcome new and old customers and find out their preferences
- Suggest trending and beautiful hairstyles and hair cut to their clients based on their taste and face shapes
- Wash, Rinse, and Dry their customer’s hair using hair products such as Shamoons and conditioners
- Stay aware of trending and new hairstyles
- Apply color to their client’s hair when required
- Braid, Sew in, glue in, dread wrap, twist, and curl
- Follow the policies and instructions guiding the operation of the salon
- Ensure to follow safety, sanitation, and health producers
- Develop strong relationships with their customers
The above listed are some of the duties and responsibilities of a good and professional hair stylist in the United States.
Benefits of Applying for Hair Styling Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Aside from the fact that you can get a free visa sponsorship to work as a hairstylist in the United States. You can also get access to other top and amazing benefits. And in this section of the article, we will be discussing some of the available benefits;
- Free Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Day Off
- Flexible Working Condition
- Ability to improve your career greatly
- Learn new skills and also meet and connect with new people
- Tuition Assistance
- Additional Bonuses and Incentive
- Attractive paid and more
What is the average Salary of a Hair Stylist in USA?
Research shows that Hair stylists in the United States are paid $13 per hour and about $27,000 monthly. However, your salary is based on your qualifications and experience.
For instance, an experienced hair stylist in the United States can earn up to $37,960 and above. However, based on states in the USA, some of the top paying states are listed below;
- District of Columbia: $45,680
- Massachusetts: $42,260
- Washington: $40,910
- New Jersey: $37,230
- Delaware: $35,810
Note that; this result is based on the 2018 evaluation of the top states that pays the highest to their hairstylist.
Requirements and Qualifications needed for to apply for Hair Styling Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
In this section of the article, we will be discussing some of the requirements and qualifications needed to apply or qualify for this role. Check out the below requirements and qualifications to check out your eligibility for the role;
- High School Certification or training certificate as a hairstylist
- Prior job experience as a hairstylist, hairdresser, colorist, or similar position
- Hair straightening and curling expertise
- Hands-on experience with various coloring methods and equipment
- Having a variety of haircuts that work for all hair lengths, such as braids and top knots.
- Being knowledgeable about hair treatment options, such as keratin smoothing
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Adaptability to working in shifts
- A current cosmetology school license
- Lastly, applicants must be able to build solid and long-term professional relationships with their clients
The above are some of the requirements needed to apply for Hair styling jobs in the USA with a free Visa Sponsorship.
Where to find Hair Styling Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, there are several jobs listing websites where you can find and apply for Hair styling Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. In this part of the article, we will be listing some of the top websites to check out;
How to Apply for Hair Styling Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How do I apply or become a Hair Stylist in the USA with a free visa? If you will like to apply for this role, you can start your application process online.
Once you’ve checked your eligibility for the role, you can apply if only you meet the qualifications needed. To get started, follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Ensure your computer is connected to a stable internet connection
- Visit any of the above-listed Job websites
- Search for “Hair Styling Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship” using the search bar
- Carefully go through the list of available jobs
- Check the job descriptions and their requirements
- If the job fits your applications, click on the Apply icon
- Then, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
Note that; the online application process is completely free and you won’t be required to pay. After completing your online application, wait for your application to be approved.
Upon approval, you will be invited for an online interview. If your interview is successful, you will be selected and the next step and guidelines will be communicated to you.