How do I find and apply for Hair Making Jobs in the USA with a Free Visa Sponsorship? It is no news that the US Federal Government is currently welcoming foreigners from across the world to take up available roles. And in addition, they are willing to sponsor the visa of applicants who are qualified and eligible for the job.
Amongst the jobs that come with a free visa, Sponsorship is Hair Making Jobs. This position is open to both male and female applicants. Additionally, you can apply for the role regardless of your country or state of the region.
As a Professional Hair Stylist in the United States, you can get lucrative pay with other mouthwatering benefits. Based on research, a Hairstylist can earn up to $20.43 per hour. You can leverage this opportunity to achieve your dreams of traveling to the United States. To apply for this role, you need to read through this article till the end.
What are Hair Making Jobs?
Hair Making Jobs involves offering beauty services such as cutting, coloring, styling hair, and scalp massage. It may also include, nail and skin care services, adding shampoo to hair, makeup, dressing wigs, and a lot more. A person who works in this position is called a Hairdresser, Hair Stylist, Cosmetologist, or Beautician.
Duties and Responsibilities
Although, the duties and responsibilities of a Beautician can be determined based on their employer.
However, there are certain common duties and responsibilities that are common to all. In this part of the article, we will be highlighting some of the duties and responsibilities including;
- Complete hair care solutions, including shampooing, style, and coloring.
- Cleaning stations after each appointment, along with regular cleaning duties.
- Retaining constructive interactions with existing and potential customers.
- Fulfilling appointments at a scheduled time.
- Keeping up with the latest hairstyles and products.
- Share maintenance tips for a hairstyle or appearance with clients.
- Describe the most effective strategies to care for your hair and why it is crucial.
- Continue to stock up on hair care products.
- Ensuring that Hair care tools are periodically cleaned and sterilized.
- Provide required services for hair cutting, curling, straightening, cutting, bleaching, dying, and tinting.
- Offer excellent customer care and uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
Benefits of Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, applying for Hair Making Jobs in the USA does not only provide you with free visa sponsorship. You can also get access to a wide range of benefits. Some of these benefits include;
- Life and Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Tuition Assistance
- Short-term Disability Coverage
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- Flexible Working Condition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Sick Time
- Retirement Plan
- Referral Program
- Free Parking
- 401(K) Matching
- Parental Leave
Requirements and Qualifications
Before you can apply for Hair Making Jobs in the USA with a free visa, you need to be aware of the requirements and qualifications. This will enable you to know your eligibility and your chance of obtaining the role. Some of the requirements and qualifications to apply for this role are;
- Legal Hair Styling License or Equivalent
- High School Certificate
- Two years experience in Hair Making or a similar role
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Knowledge of new and trending Hairstyles and hair products
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Applicant must have a verified identification document including, driver’s license, State ID, etc
- Authorization to Work and Live in the US
- The applicant must be a good team player
- Must be able to stand for a long period of time
- Pay Attention to details
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
With the following requirements, you can apply for Hair Making Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Where to Find Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The internet and social media platforms as made it easier for job seekers to find jobs to apply for. You can find and apply for this role when you visit any of the listed websites below;
Companies Hiring Hair Stylist in United States with Visa Sponsorship
Based on research, some of the companies in the United States currently hiring foreign Hair Stylist includes;
- Kid’s Hair
- Serenity Salon
- Phenix Salon Suites
- Life Time
- Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids
- Salon Cielo
- Sport Clips
How to Apply for Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
As previously stated, applying for Hair Making Jobs in the USA can enable you to achieve your dreams of traveling abroad. It is also one of the best opportunities for you to earn an attractive salary. To apply for this role, you must follow the below steps and guidelines;
- Go to the official website of any of the above-listed job listing websites
- On the website, click on the search bar
- Search for Hair-Making Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Scroll through the result provided
- Then, search for a job that fit your qualification or need
- Tap on the Apply icon and follow the prompt
Note; ensure your documents and credentials are ready before applying for this role. If your application is approved, your employer will communicate the next steps and guidelines to follow.