Gardener Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship: In recent times there is a high demand for gardeners in the US. According to research, more than a thousand gardeners are needed in the United States. The United States government and many employers in the country are even offering successful applicants visa sponsorship.
You can apply for this position and earn an average salary of $17.60 per hour and $55,546 per year. Other available benefits include medical insurance coverage, paid trip, parental leave, etc. To apply for this job, you don’t need an educational qualification or previous experience in the job. With little or no experience, you can apply for this position and get approved.
However, you must meet the other lay-down requirements of your sponsor or employer. As a foreigner, this could be the perfect opportunity that you seek in order to get a fresh start and stable job employment. If you would like to know more about the possibilities and opportunities you get as a foreigner in the USA, read this article to learn more.
What Is A Gardener Job?
Meanwhile, a gardener is a professional who helps with the creating, designing, and maintaining of beautiful spaces and gardens. They are responsible for the neatness, cleanliness, and creativity of the grasses, trees, and flowers that have been put in their care. Furthermore, they are also responsible for the general maintenance of any tasks that are largely related to gardens.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Gardener Job
As mentioned earlier, a gardener is responsible for any related tasks to the aspect of gardening and more. The responsibilities and duties of a gardener include:
- Working with hand tools, the basic machinery that is light such as small diggers, plant vehicles, etc.
- Planting and supporting the growth of new flowers, plants, trees, etc.
- Performing basic duties such as mowing and cutting the grass, leaf raking, emptying dead waste and trash, etc.
- Managing the control of weeds
- Providing guidance to the management on matters concerning gardening
- Providing a safe environment for all staff and clients by also adhering to the health and safety regulations
- Advising the management or employer about the cost of the plants and the garden necessities
- Calculating and writing out quotations and reports
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the garden by clearing the rubbish and the litter
- Installing and maintaining the seasonal plants
- Mowing, trimming, and fertilizing the green spaces
- Mulching, edging, and weeding the gardens
- Monitoring and maintaining the health of the plants
- Dealing with any other pest problems that could cause damage to the plants
- Pruning and trimming the trees and the bushes
Requirements To Work A Gardener Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
If you are a foreigner looking to work in the USA, you have to meet up to certain requirements in order to get that job in the USA. These requirements include:
- An experience of being a gardener
- Being familiar with landscaping designs
- Having a basic knowledge of pets and how to deal with them
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- Being to stand for a long period of time
- Having an extensive love for outdoors and plant lives as well
- Obtaining a high school diploma or a GED
- Knowing a lot about natural and synthetic fertilizers
- Moreover, having previous 2 years experience of working as a gardener
- Having knowledge of the regional plant life and their care
- Proficiency in English
- Furthermore, having knowledge of the state health and safety regulations for landscaping
- Certification in landscaping or horticulture may be required
- Need to be highly reliable in working as a gardener
- Paying strong attention to details
When applying for a job and you browse through the job description and requirements, you are likely to come across more requirements. If so, you simply have to meet those requirements to get the job.
How to Apply For a Gardener Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a gardener job in the USA with visa sponsorship might seem really difficult but it’s actually not. You can apply for this job from any part of the world and with ease too. If you want to start the application process, all you have to do is:
- Ensure you have a stable internet browser and laptop
- You visit any job websites where job vacancies are always uploaded daily
- Once the website loads, you can type in the job you seek and the location you want. i.e., a Gardener job in the USA with visa sponsorship
- Once the results load, you can begin browsing the available job opening until you find the one that you deem suitable
- Ensure the job you pick comes with a visa sponsorship
- Click on the Apply icon
- You will be redirected to the company’s website
- Once the application form loads, simply follow the online screen directions to fill out the details they require
- Next, you have to upload a resume as well as a cover letter that will grab the employer’s attention
- Crosscheck all the details filled in and your cover letter with CV to cross out any errors
- Finally, you can submit it and it gets to the employer’s desk
When all is done and the employer finds you eligible, he or she may likely request an online interview. In the process of recruitment, you can also verify the visa sponsorship. Furthermore, the employer files a petition on your behalf.
Where Can I Find Gardener Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
There are various ways you can find a gardener job in the USA with visa sponsorship. However, one of the best and easiest ways you can get a gardener job in the USA is by visiting job websites. They are super helpful and are always uploading new jobs. Some of the best job websites include:
These are just a few of the best websites you can source for a gardener job in the USA with visa sponsorship.
How Much Does A Gardener Earn In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
The average salary that a gardener earns in the United States is about $17.60 an hour. With all reports turned in, you could be earning about $55,546 as yearly pay. Furthermore, with all these in check, the amount of salary you could be earning depends on the employer’s paying deal, your geographical area, and more.
What Are The Benefits Of Working A Gardener Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
Some of the best benefits of working a gardener job in the USA with visa sponsorship as a foreigner includes:
- Paid sick time
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Referral Program
- Disability insurance
- Parental leave
These are some of the non-cash benefits that you earn when you work a gardener job in the US with a visa sponsorship. Not only do you get to lie and work in the US legally, you also get these benefits as well.