Estate Agent Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship: There is a high demand for estate agents in the USA, which stems from the drastic increase in workforce vacancies after the global pandemic. Forced to shut down businesses and lay off workers, the rate of vacancies in the real estate agent workforce rose at an alarming rate.
As a result, this prompted U.S employers to offer housing agent jobs to foreigners from all around the world and attach visa sponsorship as part of the package. Getting an estate agent job in the USA with a visa sponsorship as a foreigner entails that the employer will be the one handling all the visa process as well as other expenses.
As a foreigner, this is the perfect opportunity to get to grab as you could earn the chance to be earning about $46.12 an hour as an average salary and also get to earn many other non-cash benefits, such as medical insurance, paid leave, dental insurance and so much more. Read on in this article to learn more about an estate agent job in the USA with visa sponsorship.
What Is An Estate Agent Job?
An Estate agent job is specially performed by none other than a professional estate agent who is skilled in their profession. Also, an estate agent is also a salesperson who helps buyers and sellers through the phases of selling, leasing and purchasing properties.
As an estate agent, you achieve this business transaction by arranging the viewings of the properties, and scheduling appointments with all potential clients based on their interests.
Responsibilities and Duties of an Estate Agent
An estate agent is responsible for the following responsibilities and duties:
- Determining the client’s needs as well as their financial abilities to help them with solutions that best suit them
- Researching the market analysis to easily estimate the properties’ value
- Also, Providing help and guidance to the sellers and buyers in terms of marketing and buying the property for the perfect price under good terms
- Displaying and marketing the property to all potential buyers
- Building a network and cooperating with lawyers, contractors as well as mortgage lenders
- Promoting sales through various means of advertisements like open houses, listing services, etc.
- Cooperating with lenders, home inspectors, escrow companies, appraisers, lenders, etc.
- Remaining and retaining knowledge about real estate markets as well as best practices
- Managing the property auctions or exchanges
- Updating and managing the listings of available properties
- Preparing all the necessary paperwork such as closing statements, deeds, contracts, etc.
- Generating a lot of clients leads to buy, sell or rent a property
- Counseling the clients on the conditions of the market, prices, mortgages, and so on
- Presenting the purchase offers to the property sellers
- Maintaining your real estate license and your knowledge
Requirements To Work As An Estate Agent In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Here are the requirements that have been set in place to ensure that only the best and most qualified candidates are selected to work this job.
You only have to ensure you meet their requirements if you want to stand a chance to immigrate to the USA with visa sponsorships. The requirements include:
- Excellent knowledge of the local property
- A valid driver’s license
- A previous and proven experience with sales
- Solid interpersonal skills
- You need to have a license of being a real estate agent
- Must have a solid relationship with the local realtor board or an inactive agent who can move his or her license
- Must be very familiar with the MS Office
- You have to be very pleasant and trustworthy
- Furthermore, you need to have strong and excellent communication skills for sales and negotiation
If there are any more requirements needed, you can find that through the job requirements on the company’s website.
Where Can I Find House Help Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
There are various ways you can find a house help job in the United States but this is one of the easiest ways. Job websites are the quickest and surest ways for you to source for jobs. Some of the best job websites include:
These are some of the best well-known job websites where you can source for job vacancies in the US successfully.
How To Apply For An Estate Agent Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
The steps to follow when applying for an estate agent job in the USA are pretty easy enough to comprehend. All you have to do is:
- Browse through any of the job websites mentioned above to begin the search
- Type in the type of job you seek and in what location
- Once the results show, you can read through their job description and requirements to ensure that you are qualified enough
- Once the job vacancies pop up, ensure that the one you are qualified for comes with a visa sponsorship
- If you find the one that you are qualified for and that offers visa sponsorship, you can click on the Apply icon
- You will be redirected to the company’s direct website
- Next, you can begin filling out the necessary information that will be required such as your name, gender, email address, phone number, etc.
- Follow the online screen directions to complete the application process
- Furthermore, you will provide an updated resume and a cover letter
- Finally, you can submit the application form and other required documents to the website and to the employer’s desk as well.
If the employer finds you qualified and eligible, he will request an online interview. You can also verify the visa sponsorship, and discuss the salary range, and then, he or she will help you file a petition on your behalf.
Benefits of Working an Estate Agent job in USA
There are also more benefits that you get to enjoy as a foreigner working an estate agent job in the USA. Along with working legally in the US, here are some of the benefits of working as an estate agent:
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Commuter assistance
- Paid leave
- Dental Insurance
- Referral program
- Paid training
How Much Does An Estate Agent Earn In USA?
According to statistics, it states that about 70% of estate agents in the USA are highly satisfied with their salary and think it is enough for the cost of their living. In this case, an estate agent earns about $ 46.13 an hour. In total, an estate agent could be earning about $107,512 a year. However, this also depends on the employer’s paying deal, your working region, and so on.