Are you a foreigner looking for farm jobs in the US? Then you are in the right article. Because in this article we will tell you everything you need to know about Farm Jobs for Foreigners in the US. Presently, there is a huge demand for farm workers in the US because a lot of companies expanding their businesses. They are looking for Farmworkers who can oversee their farming operations. As a foreigner who is looking for Farm jobs in the US, there are so many options available for you. You can even go to companies that can match you up with different employees based on their needs and your skills.
Furthermore, for foreigners who want Farm Jobs in the US, there are so many requirements they need to meet. There are so many companies that are hiring foreigners for farm jobs and these companies have different requirements. In other words, you need to apply for the Farm Jobs in the US based on your skill and what suits you better. However, one of the best of this path is that you can get a farm job that can sponsor your access to the US to continue your passion. Follow this article to the end to know more about Farm Jobs for Foreigners in the US.
How Much Does Farm Jobs Pay in the US
As a foreign farm worker in the U.S, you can earn the equivalent of around $500 per month. The average total income of farm workers should be between 15 thousand dollars ($15,000) to $17,499 a year per individual. And $20,000 to $24,999 for a whole family. So if you are a foreigner who wants to apply for Farm jobs in the US, you should be expecting to earn this much.
Companies Hiring Foreigners for Farm Jobs In the US
Now, let’s take a look at the companies that are Hiring foreign Farmworkers in the US. Below are the companies and their location. Also below are the types of jobs available;
- Seneca Foods Corporation – Geneva, IL
- Morrison Living – San Francisco, CA
- Seneca Foods Corporation – Montgomery, AL
- Rodale Institute – Kutztown, PA
- Pike Place Market – Seattle, WA
- Farm Equipment Operator – Statesboro, GA
- Employ and Relate – Baltimore, MD
- SingleThread Farm – Restaurant – Inn – Healdsburg
- The Open door – Gloucester, MA
- Botton Farms – Dallas, TX
- Washington State University – Pullman, WA
- Green City Growers – Westlake, TX
Types of Work Available For Farm Jobs In the US
- Farm worker
- Small farmer
- Farm manager or agricultural supervisor
- Seasonal Worker
- Farm Machinery operator
- Meat Packer
Go to the company’s websites or click on this link and check out their requirements. Once you meet their requirements, then you can go ahead and apply for the job.
Farm Jobs for Foreigners in US Requirements
Although they are different companies with different requirements, they still have some common requirements. And below are some of these common requirements, check them out;
- Must be fit physically
- Able to work for long hours
- Must know about farming best practices
- Individuals must have good communication skills
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- The individual must have the ability to work alone
- Must be able to work well with hands
- Must have the ability to work well with others
Once you meet these above requirements, I do not see why you cannot apply for the Farm jobs as a foreigner. The application process is very easy because there are so many ways to follow. And there are different websites to apply for a farm job in the US as a foreigner.
How to Apply for Farm Jobs in the US for Foreigners
Just like I have mentioned above, applying for Farm jobs in the US is a very easy and simple thing. And there are so many ways to go about it. You can either visit the above company’s websites or visit this link. However, below is one of the easiest and most valid ways to apply for Farm Jobs in the US for foreigners.
- Open your web browser
- Visit the website portal.farm4usa.com
- Enter your information in the blank provided space e.g. your email address, telephone, etc
- Type exactly want you to want on the website
- Now click on submit
- Finish up the application process using the steps shown on your device
With the above, you have successfully applied for a Farm Job in the US. Now you can go for the interview on the selected date.