FaceTime For Android: Are you searching for different means to still install or download FaceTime for Android on your device? Then I’m sorry to tell, you that you’re wasting your time, but since you’re right in this article. You can learn how to use another similar FaceTime for Android devices.
Moreover, the FaceTime App is supported on only Apple devices which include iPhones and iPad. FaceTime app is a well-known communication application that is designed with a videotelephony interface for people to be able to connect with family and friends in real-time. With Facetime for Android, you as a user can enjoy all of this just as it is on an Apple device.
When the application is turned on you can go face-to-face communicate with your friends or family from another country or even make multiple video calls and also comes with audio calling. However, if you are an Android user that feels the excitement FaceTime for Android brings into the world. There are other video calling and audio calling application which is not only available on iOS devices but all on every Android version of 5.0 or higher.
Best FaceTime Alternative for Mobile Phones
In case you’re looking for an application similar to the FaceTime app, there are lots of video and audio calling applications, which allow interaction with people face-to-face. Here, we will make a list of 10 best applications that you can install from the Google play store.
- Facebook Messenger.
- Google Duo.
- Google Hangouts.
However, not only can you video call or audio call but also, you can interact with people using text messages. Plus, the application is free to install, which means you don’t need to pay for the application. While you can use an Android device, you can still communicate with your friends and family via video, audio calls, and instant messaging.
Facetime For Android – Which FaceTime App is Best for Android Device
Just as I mentioned before, there’s no Facetime for Android. Facetime is an in-built application for video calling where you can go face-to-face to connect with your family and friends. But there is another app like FaceTime you can make use of on your Android device.
- Facebook Messenger: The Messenger application offers you free online video and voice calls on your Android phone.
- Google Duo: this is another of the best application you want you can make video calling for free which is not only available on Android but also on iOS.
- IMO: this application seems to be a dating platform but also a video calling application that also comes with voice calling.
- Skype: this is a well-known application on Android that offers you a feature where you can go on a live screen with friends, send text messages, and a lot more.
- WhatsApp: A free messaging application that is widely used all over the world and allows you to see everything live with friends.
Some other apps you can use in replacement as Facetime for Android can use to video chat or voice call friends & family from different parts of the world. This includes Viber, Tango, Line, and many others. You can easily find the application on your Google Play store.
How to Download Similar FaceTime for Android App
Most sites will provide you with false information, that you can install the FaceTime for Android APK file on your Android device. But to tell you the truth all that information is false and also implement a malicious attack on your PC. You can only get similar applications of the video or audio call application.
- Go to your Android phone and click on the Google Play Store Icon.
- Then in the search button type any of the applications above.
- Or you can type a video or audio call application.
- Then a list of applications under the keyword will appear.
- You can browse through the collection and click on one.
- Click install.
After the installation is completed, sign in to your account or create a new account to start. However, the above application is also built-in with the same feature on FaceTime and is even better. This way this can at like Facetime for Android as the features are more like same.