Export contacts from outlook 2013
The import and export wizard has contributed greatly to the program’s success, as one of the best at what it does. Export Contacts from Outlook 2013 has been very helpful when it comes to handling contacts. This is because it reduces the stress of creating a brand new pack of contacts when you have them stored in your outlook program. In other words, the outlook program serves as a backup tool or a support tool when it comes to dealing with contacts.
Other Functions Carried Out by Outlook 2013
Apart from using the program to export contacts, the program also performs lots of other interesting functions that have also contributed to its success. And they are; grouping contacts, accessing email, creating
Lots of users have been having issues on how to Export Contacts. nothing has really changed in the program but users are still finding it very difficult because of the interface. The good news is that despite the changes users can still Export Contacts from Outlook 2013. You can check below and learn how to Export Contacts.
How to Export Contacts from Outlook 2013
In other to export contacts from outlook 2013 all you have to do is to follow the steps I will be listing for you below. Steps towards exporting contacts from outlook 2013 are as follows:
- First you open the outlook program
- Click the file icon at the top left corner of the screen
- Click the open and export icon
- Then click import and export
- Click the export to a file icon and then click next below the other icons
- Select comma separated values and then click next
- Select the contacts icon in the personal folder and then click next
- Click browse, select a location, where you want the file to be saved, select a name for the folder and then click next
- Then finally click finish.
And that is how you export contacts from outlook 2013, when you require them in other programs. With this process carried out, all you have to do when you need the contacts in another program that has the ability to import contacts, is just to import the contacts from wherever you saved it during the browse process. And by doing that, you have fully exported your contacts.