Do you know that with Amazon Kindle, you can now read unlimited eBooks, magazines, and other digital media using any compatible Kindle device or with your mobile and desktop applications? Kindle was designed and built by Amazon to enable all subscribed book lovers to download and read books unlimitedly. It doesn’t matter whether you have a Kindle device or not; you can read and download books via Amazon Kindle for Android and iOS users. Or you can visit the official website of Kindle via your PC or computer web browser. The service provides users access to millions of titles, unlimited audiobooks, access to browse popular magazines, and a lot more across all devices.
However, Amazon Kindle doesn’t include books on Amazon or Audible. But you will get to access bestsellers, curated picks, editorial reviews, and more on the platform. The service also allows you to browse from its extensive catalog of eBooks on the Kindle Store as well as comics, audiobooks, and magazines. You also get to explore newly released books, and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, religion, children’s books, and many more. With Amazon Kindle, you can now access all your favorite eBooks from best sellers and authors. Keep up with the latest editorial news, Magazines without hassle.
What is Amazon Kindle Unlimited?
Meanwhile, Amazon Kindle Unlimited is 30 day or monthly subscription plan that enables subscribers to read and download thousands of titles and a lot more. You also get to explore the latest magazines, and books from different genres for just $9.99 per month. However, Amazon is currently offering new Kindles users access to free 30 days’ trials. After which, you will be charged for the services. You can either subscribe for a 6 or 12-month plan on the platform.
Note that, the free trial is only available for users who haven’t tried out the service before. Or for users who haven’t used the Amazon Kindle Unlimited for more than 13 months. Lastly, this service is currently only available for customers in the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Canada. For customers in India, you can access the service on the Amazon website.
Feature of the Kindle Books
Under the Kindle Store, there are various features or categories of books to search for. Amazon offers lovers of books and novellas the best offer they can enjoy while selecting Amazon Kindle books as their number one online e-book or eCommerce store.
- Kindle eBooks: Under this category, you can browse through the most inspiring books. Bestselling Books on Amazon and also new releases books for you to enjoy.
- Prime reading: this is a subscription service that allows you unlimited stay to read whatever book, magazine audible narration, and lots more for free. But first of all, you need to be a Prime member to enjoy the Prime reading
- Kindle Unlimited: also, this includes Amazon Kindle books, unlimited deals, most sold fiction, most sold nonfiction, and also amazing collections of Kindle book deals.
In addition, you also explore or browse some of the Amazon Kindle book categories that also includes Kindle Singles, Newsstand, and also the best seller on Amazon Kindle book. Check out the step on how to purchase books from Amazon.
Categories of Books on Amazon Kindle
There is a wide range of eBooks in different categories available on the Amazon Kindle Store. You can read as many eBooks as possible on the platform. Here are some of the categories of Amazon eBook Kindle;
- Adolescent and Young Adults
- Art and Photography
- Crafts, Hobbies, and Home
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Comics and Graphic
- Computers and Technology
- Sports and Outdoors
- eBooks In Foreign Languages
- Horror and Entertainment
- Business and Investment
- Political and Social
- Health, Fitness, and Diet
How Can I Access Amazon Kindle?
Amazon Kindle as mentioned earlier can be accessed across a wide range of devices and platforms. You can read and download eBooks, magazines, newspapers, and a lot more using any compatible Kindle device. Additionally, you can download and install the Amazon Kindle app for Android and iOS users from your Google Play and App Store respectively.
It is completely free to download and install the mobile app on your device. No payment is required. For Mac and PC users, you can also download and install the app via the Amazon Kindle.com official website. Or you can simply access the service using your Widow or PC web browser anytime and any day.
How to Get Started With Kindle 30 Days Free Trial
As mentioned above, AmazonKindle is not free. However, if you haven’t used the AmazonKindle before you can sign up for a free 30 days trial and after which you will be charged $9.99 per month. Also, if you have already signed up for the service and you haven’t accessed or used it for the last 13 months.
You also stand the chance of enjoying the 30-day free trials. However, to get started with Kindle, you must have created or registered for an Amazon account. After which you can follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of Kindle
- Click on the sign-in icon
- Sign on to your Amazon account using your username and password
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will see Join Kindle Unlimited
- Tap on JOIN KINDLE UNLIMITED
- Add your Credit card information
Finally, you can start reading eBooks, Magazines, newspapers, and other digital media on the platform. Meanwhile, for existing users, you can simply sign in to your AmazonKindle account. Then add your preferred payment information to start enjoying millions of titles and a lot more on Kindle.
How to Buy a Book on Amazon Kindle Books Store
In the meantime, the only place in which you can purchase books from Amazon is through the Kindle Store. However, you can use the various platform in which the Kindle Store is accessible which includes the Amazon Kindle, Fire tablet, and also the Kindle mobile app.
- Open the Kindle store on the Amazon Kindle or Fire tablet or open the Kindle app on your Android phone.
- Likewise, you can also use Amazon.com to purchase books on your device.
- Just go to Amazon.com and click the menu icon to shop by category.
- Then, select Kinde E-reader and scroll down to select any of the categories mentioned above.
In summary, you can select the book, and proceed to checkout. Then, during the checkout, you will be asked to select your devices. That shows you can purchase the Amazon Kindle book on the respective device.
How to Download Amazon Kindle Books
A lot of books could be within your reach and could read them any day or time you want on your Kindle; This is a few steps on how to download Amazon Kindle books:
- Download the Kindle App and sign in. Or install a free copy of the Kindle app for Windows or Mac.
- Go to the Kindle app page and then click download for PC & Mac. The site will automatically grab the right version for your operation.
- You can also use the Android or iOS apps if you prefer, once installed, open the file and wait for it to load up.
- Enter your Amazon account credentials, note that if you use two-factor authentication(2FA) on your account. The app won’t let you sign in and you’ll continually be asked to solve a CAPTCHA if you don’t have an Amazon account you can create one.
- You can also search for some free books: if you own any books on Amazon, you can easily browse through the section. To start reading these, you can double-click one to open it. You can also right-click a book and choose Download to save it on your device for offline reading.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are the easy and simple ways to suecessfully download a book on Amazon Kindle without hassle.