In preparation for the 2018/2017 session, Nigerian universities have started to sell the post UTME forms for their respective universities. The purpose of this article is to inform students who wish to study in UNIZIK about the dates for the UNIZIK post UTME screening exercise.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Exercise Dates
UNIZIK has set the dates for the 2017/2018 UNIZIK Post UTME screening exercise. This exercise is for those who made UNIZIK their first choice university during the UTME 2017 exam. Here are the dates assigned.
MONDAY, 25TH – MONDAY, 2ND OCTOBER, 2017
DAY 1: MONDAY, 25th SEPTEMBER, 2017.
Faculty of Arts.
Faculty of Physical Sciences.
DAY 2: TUESDAY, 26th September 2017.
Faculty of Management Sciences.
Faculty of Biosciences.
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY, 27th September 2017.
Faculty of Engineering.
Faculty of Education.
DAY 4: THURSDAY, 28th September 2017.
Faculty of Medicine.
The Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences.
DAY 5: FRIDAY, 29th September 2017.
Faculty of Law.
Faculty of Pharmacy.
DAY 6: SATURDAY, 30th September 2017.
Faculty of Social Sciences.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
DAY 7: MONDAY, 2nd October 2017.
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology.
UNIZIK Post UTME Registration Process
Below is a step by step guide to follow during registration for the UNIZIK Post UTME;
- Go to the UNIZIK Post UTME website at portal.UNIZIK.edu.ng.
- Select the create account.
- Type in a valid email address and your UTME REG.
- Click continue after you have copied the verification code.
- Fill in the form shown on the web page. Type in your phone number, password, the verification code you copied. Select the access level and then hit the submit.
- Once this is done, the details of your login will be sent to your email address immediately.
- Login with the details sent to you to continue with your P.UTME.
- Hit the generate application form RRR once you have successfully logged in.
- Print the Remita At this point you will have to go to a bank to make payment of N2000 naira only.
- Once you’re done with payment, go back to the portal using your login details. Now hit step 2 button and click on confirm payment. Type in your RRR number and select Verify payment. Once you have successfully verified payment, proceed to the next step.
- Click on fill in the application on step three. While filling out the form, you can save each step of the way to continue at your later free time.
- Check the I agree box and hit the submit.
- Print out the completed application form. You are to come along with it on the day of your screening.
The screening fee for the UNIZIK Post UTME is N2000. Applicants must have at least five (5) credits which must include English and maths in either WEAC NECO or GCE. Applicants must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects before applying for UNIZIK admission.
- Only applicants who are to take their screening exam will be allowed into the school premises during post UTME screening period.
- Parents and guardians of applicants will not be permitted into the school premises on that day.
- Certain materials will be stopped from entering the exam hall. They include mobile phones, scientific calculators, and other extraneous materials.
- Only applicants who registered online will be allowed into the exam hall.
- The university will not be held label for payments using the wrong Jamb Reg number.
The University will not be held responsible for any wrong payment or wrong entry. Also, the University will also not be held responsible for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with university directives.