If you have a Travelers Insurance account, you must learn how to make a bill payment to avoid incurring late fee debt. Thus, in today’s article, we will be discussing how to make a payment for your Travelers Insurance Bill from the comfort of your home. Meanwhile, Travelers is a well-known American-based insurance company.
It is currently the second-largest writer of business property insurance and the third-largest writer of personal insurance in the United States through individual agents. In addition, they provide coverage for a variety of areas, including homes, companies, events, real estate, natural disasters, vehicles, and more. Also, customers are provided the opportunity to manage and access their policies online and pay their bills.
Aside from paying your bills online, you can view and track your policy, file a claim, and more. To make a Travelers Insurance Bill Payment, go to www.travelers.com/paybill, call customer service, or mail your payment. Read through this article for steps and guidelines on how to use any of the options.
How to make a Travelers Insurance Bill Payment @www.travelers.com/pay bill
You can pay your Travelers insurance bills online by signing in to your account. And if you don’t yet have an account you can sign up for a free account. Here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official sign-in page of Travelers Insurance Online
- Or click on https://signin.travelers.com/
- Sign in to your account using your User ID and Password
- Or click on the Register icon and follow the prompts to sign up for a free account
- Once signed in or after creating an account, locate the payment bar
- Enter your Payment information and details
- Carefully review the details you’ve entered
- Then, click on submit payment and follow the prompts
Steps to Make a One–Time Travelers Insurance Payment
Without having to sign in to your online account, you can pay your bills. You will need your Policy or billing account number, the last name on your account number, and your Billing zip code. Below are the steps and guidelines to use the make a one-time payment;
- Visit the official website of Travelers Insurance to Make a One- Time Payment
- Or click on this link https://www.travelers.com/paybill/#/findAccount?flow=otp
- Enter your Policy or Billing account number
- Also, enter the last name on your account
- Enter your Billing Zip
- Lastly, click on continue and follow the on-screen instructions
Pay your Travelers Insurance Bill by Mail
Another option to pay your Traveler insurance bills is sending your payment via mail. To use this option, mail a check or money order along with your account or policy number. Mail your address to any of the addresses listed below based on the payment you will like to make.
For Personal Insurance policies, mail payments to:
- Travelers Personal Insurance
- O. Box 660307
- Dallas, TX 75266-0307
Overnight/certified mail delivery, mail payments to:
- Travelers Insurance
- Attn: Lockbox Operations Box 660307
- 1501 North Plano Rd.
- Suite 100
- Richardson, TX 75081
For Claim Subrogation (FedEx only), mail payments to:
- Travelers Insurance
- Attention: Travelers – 4210
- 3000 Kellway Drive, Suite 120
- Carrollton, TX 75006
Contact Travelers Insurance Customer Service to Make a Payment
In addition to mailing your payment to Travelers insurance, you can simply call their customer service team for help. To make your Travelers Insurance bill payment using your mobile phone, call the number at the Upper corner of your Travelers bill.
Lastly, follow the instructions and guidelines of the agent to complete your payment. Note that; you can also contact their customer service to check your payment due date, view your unpaid balance, and make other important inquiries.
How to Pay Your Travelers Insurance Bill Using Home Banking
You can also pay your bills by utilizing your bank’s or financial institution’s online bill pay services. However, you should verify with your bank or financial institution to see if they accept this payment method.