Telegram is one of the most popular cloud-based texting stages. It assists users in being associated with friends quickly. You can make use of it on your mobile devices and PCs and this is where the Telegram web comes in. The quick messaging app Telegram has a Telegram website that you can access via any web browser.
First, what is Telegram web? Telegram web is an electronic transformation of Telegram courier on any form of work area program. It allows users to match up to their Telegram app to the PC or Desktop rendition
Furthermore, it is very similar to the messaging app and it is very easy to use. Telegram web is a cloud-based service that allows users to enjoy messaging services on a computer. The Telegram web has the same features as the app on your mobile device.
This means all your messages will sync on your mobile device and web. To make use of the Telegram web, you can make use of browsers like Safari, Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. You need to know that you cannot log in to the Telegram browser without the Telegram app on your phone.
Also, there are two ways to log in to your Telegram account on the Web. You do not know how? Not to worry, just follow this article to the very end. That is because I will enlighten you more about the Telegram browser and how to log in.
How to Use Telegram Web
Just like I have stated above, to make use of the Telegram web, you need to log in. And this means that you must already have an account on the app. Below are steps on how to access your Telegram account via a web browser;
Telegram Web Login Using QR Code
- Open your Telegram app on your mobile device
- Go to settings> Devices > Scan QR code
- On your device screen, click on Scan QR code button
- Click on the Scan QR code button. You might have to give permission to the app to make use of the camera
- Open your browser
- Search for Telegram web
- Make use of the phone to scan the QR code presented on your browser
Telegram Web Login With Phone Number
- Open your browser.
- Go to the Telegram website and tap on the Login by phone number button
- Choose your country form the drop-down menu.
- Enter your phone number on the next page.
- Once you are done, click on Next button to go further.
- You will receive a code on the telegram app.
- Enter the code on the page.
With the above, you can successfully log in to your Telegram messages on the web. You just need to keep it at the back of your mind that without a smartphone, you cannot log in to the Telegram browser.
Telegram Chrome Extension
In addition to using Telegram on your browser, you can also use it on your Windows Desktop or Mac. Below are the step to follow to set up your Telegram extension;
- Go to Chrome Web Store.
- Search for Telegram web.
- Now Tap on ‘’ Add to chrome’’ to add the extension to your browser.
- After the extension introduction process, tap on the Puzzle button on the right corner.
- Also click on the Pin button to add the Telegram Desktop to your toolbar.
- Click on the Telegram logo and snap the telegram web bar.
- Enter your contact details and login in.
Now, you can receive and send your messages on your desktop. You can now access Telegram browser on your desktop. With the above procedure, you can get to do what you want to do.