Standard bank internet banking allows you to perform various banking services at any time of the day. With the dawn of the internet age, standard bank internet banking is not left behind in its banking practices when it comes to flexibility. Standard bank internet banking grants it, customer, the access to their banking database no matter the time of day.
Standard bank products are available to their customers even on weekends. This is a result of the standard bank internet platform available 24/7. Standard bank products are available to their customers even on weekends. This is a result of the standard bank internet banking platform available 24/7. You can perform baking business of your choice from the comfort of your home, office or while you’re on the road.
Standard Bank Internet Banking Features
Standard bank internet banking allows you to carry out banking transactions at will and at off banking hours. This will give you a greater amount of control of the management of your finance.
Open Standard Bank Account
You can open a bank account for your need using standard bank internet banking. No matter what time of day it is you can get your account opened. You don’t have to even visit any branch or stand in long queues anymore with standard bank internet banking. This is because everything has been made easy with internet banking. You do have to fill any document or sign tiresome papers. Once your account is created, you can start using it after 24 hrs. This is how long it takes to activate the account.
This is because everything has been made easy with internet banking. You do have to fill any document or sign tiresome papers. Once your account is created, you can start using it after 24 hrs. This is how long it takes to activate the account.
With standard bank internet banking, you get to check your standard bank account balance anytime and anywhere. From your home you can to see the most recent balance of your accounts linked to your cards. The maximum number of accounts you can link to your account is 9 accounts.
Payment and Transfers
Transferring funds and making payments have never been so easy. Standard bank allows you to transfer funds and make payments using its internet banking platform. This is only possible as long as you have funds in the account being used. You can view your transaction history of payments made and even manage payments here.
Pay Basic Bill
Standard bank internet banking lets you pay your basic bills at any time. This ensures that you don’t run out of basic amenities you need to live. Such basic bills include water, lights, taxes and even cable tv bills. One merit about using the standard bank internet banking is that it is safe and convenient.
Other features of standard bank internet banking include; buying airtime, making investments, checking your bank statements. You can also apply for an overdraft, amend accounts and pay traffic fines.
How to Register For Standard Bank Internet Banking
Anyone trying to register standard bank internet banking can copy their existing profile, including beneficiaries and future-dated payments. This is after which they have successfully created the account. you can also link your Standard Bank account to your existing card. To register, follow these steps;
- First, what you need to do to register is to visit standard bank official site at www.standardbank.co.za you can select your country of residence at the top right corner.
- Select your online banking platform and click on the next icon to proceed. this is located at the right top section.
- The login or register tab can be seen on the next page. However, on the lower end of the login tab you will see a register Click on it.
- You will be required to type in your email address, password, and Preferred name.
- Click on the register icon once you have entered your information correctly.
If you want to register for Standard Bank Internet Banking and you are using a telephone banking, you would be required to use the CSP to register. The CSP is a customer selected pin that grants you access to banking services.
Standard Bank Internet Banking Login
Logging in to standard bank internet banking is quite easy. But before you login, you must have registered. If you haven’t registered use the steps above to register. Here are steps to take to login into standard bank internet banking account;
- The first step is to visit the standard bank internet banking official website at www.standardbank.co.za. This will led you to their homepage.
- Click enter internet banking which can be seen on the login or register
- You will be taken to a login page where you can type in your details. In the first column, you will have to type in your card number.
- The next column allows you to type in your CSP. Your CSP is your customer selected pin.
- The last available column is meant for your password. Here you have to type in correctly the password you use to register.
- Next you have to click on login. This will take you to the homepage of your internet banking account.
Once you login has been successful, you will be taken to the standard bank internet banking home page. Here you be able to see the accounts linked to your accounts at a glance. The internet banking menu is found at the top of the home page. It helps you navigate through the homepage. Here you will be able to see various options accessing statement, transfer funds, modify overdraft and so on.