Music as they say is the universal language and that statement carries a lot of weight because it literally connects the world and the individuals living in it to one another. Music has over a million media through which it can be received by the public. There are numerous platforms that help you to convert music from the Spotify platform into an Mp3 audio that can easily be downloaded. I could list a thousand but I want to focus on one of the most popular media which is Spotify. Spotify is a digital music and many other services that grant people unlimited access to millions of music and other content from creators all around the world.
Spotify can aid people to download music from their site and into a playlist on their site only when you have a premium upgrade but it seems that it doesn’t quite show up in your music gallery installed on your phone. That brings people to want to find an easier way to get their Spotify music converted to mp3. Which in turn would make it way easier for them to download it without any hassle.
Best Free Spotify to MP3 Converter
There are several options of Spotify to MP3 converter at your disposal and all converters come with unique features that will allow you to covert or download audio files in bulk, record Spotify music and do so much more. Here is a list of some of the best Spotify to MP3 converters:
- TuneFab Spotify music converter
- Sidify Music converter
- NoteBurner music converter
- Cinch Audio solutions
- Leawo music recorder
- AudFree Spotify music converter
- TunesKit Spotify converter
- OndeSoft Spotify to Mp3 converter
- Aimersoft iMusic
How to Convert Spotify Songs to Mp3?
The steps to converting the music in your Spotify to Mp3 should be super easy s long as you follow the detailed steps in this article. I will be using one of the best and my favorite, The TuneFab Spotify music converter as a recommendation to show you how it’s done. Here’s how to convert Spotify to Mp3 using the TuneFab Spotify music converter as a guideline:
- Firstly, you should download and launch the Spotify to Mp3 converter
- Once you have installed the app, log in to your Spotify account and open the playlist or the album you wish to convert. The minute, you open it, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter automatically analyzes the playlist for you. You just need to select the Spotify songs you want to convert from the list that has already been analyzed.
- When all the Spotify songs are added, move to the output settings step, by clicking to go to Preference settings
- Go to the Advanced tab where you can customize the file format, bitrate, sample rate and other output settings.
- TuneFab offers you file format options like Mp3, M4A, WAV (Windows) and FLAC. You should choose the Mp3 as the output format
- Go to the General where you can change the default output file but this is only optional
- Now you can simply click the “Convert All” or “Convert X Items” button and the program begins to converting the Spotify playlist or song to MP3.
- It is advisable to not play any music when converting because the conversion will be disrupted
If you want to use other Spotify to Mp3 converters, all you have to do is to visit their page and follow the instructions stated there. You can now enjoy the easy access to music that you never thought possible.