School Bus Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – The U.S Federal Government is currently hiring Foreign and professional School Drivers from across the world. This job is open to eligible candidates who has the skills, requirement, and qualifications.
You can apply for this role and also get a free visa sponsorship. This means your flight ticket and travel expenses will be covered by your employer or your sponsor. Aside from a free Visa Sponsorship, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits such as life insurance, life coverage, dental, medical and disability coverage.
In addition to the benefits, as a School Driver in the US, you can earn a median salary of $45,900.However, to apply for this role, you will have to meet the qualifications and requirements of the company or your employer. And once you meet the required qualifications, you will be selected for the position.
Once you are successful with the entire application process, you can visit the United States and start working based on the agreement. To apply for this role, read through this article for step-by-step guidelines on how to apply.
Who is a School Bus Driver?
A school bus driver, often known as a bus driver, is responsible for providing schoolchildren with safe transportation based on a timetable and route. Their responsibilities include assisting students with boarding the bus, figuring out which students take their route, and making travel plans that take traffic into account.
Also, a school bus driver interacts with students on a regular basis and serves as their trusted mode of transportation to and from school. As a result, a school bus driver should be free of any traffic or criminal infractions, have an authoritative yet calming manner and have a strong awareness of driving rules. You can check out the next outline for some of the duties and responsibilities of a School bus driver.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are several duties and responsibilities of a School Bus Driver in the United States. And in this section of the article, we will be outlining some of the duties and responsibilities. Check out the list below;
- Check the bus’s gas, oil, water, and all of its lights, brakes, and safety equipment before driving
- Assembles reports on bus-related incidents and accidents
- Drives a school bus on a predetermined route to and from schools and on other permitted school outings for youngsters
- Shows up for safety and other meetings as necessary
- Produces manifest reports when necessary
- Can take pupils on field trips and other excursions
- Keeps the bus spotless both inside and out
- Maintains a current route document on the bus at all times
- Keeps the required handbooks on the bus at all times
Also, maintains discipline among kids on the school bus and reports instances of misbehavior to administration through the proper channels.
Benefits of School Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, there are several benefits of applying for School Driver Jobs in the United States with Visa Sponsorship. The benefits of applying for the jobs are so many and they include;
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Attractive Paycheck
Requirements and Qualifications
The requirements and qualifications of a School Bus Driver are so many. And before applying for this role, you must be aware of the requirements. The requirements and qualifications of applying for a School Bus Driver job include;
- Preferably a high school diploma or GED.
- A CDL is essential.
- Must have a passenger and school bus endorsement.
- A good driving record.
- Previous bus driving experience
- Previous experience working with children is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of first-aid techniques
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent knowledge of traffic regulations
The above requirements and qualifications are a few requirements of applying for this job. Note that; you might be required to meet other requirements before you can apply for this role/ position.
Where to Find School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can find School Bus Driver Jobs on various online listing websites and social media platforms. In this section of the article, we will be discussing some of the legit websites to check out;
How to Apply for School Bus Driver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, you can start your application process online using your correct information and documents. To start your online application, ensure you have a stable internet connection with a computer device. Then, follow the below steps and guidelines orderly;
- Visit any of the above-listed websites
- Search for School Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Then, scroll through the result
- Select a job from the position and carefully read through the requirement, job description, and benefits
- Conduct research on the company to ensure their vacancy is legit
- Once your done, click on the Apply icon
- Enter your correct information and details
- Upload your CV or Resume and other necessary documents
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines
If you have successfully completed your online application process, wait for your application to be accepted. Once accepted your employer will invite you for an online interview and also discuss with you the next step to take.