Recruitee is an international recruiting platform that helps employers and hiring managers with top-notch services like applicant tracking features, career page branding, and many more. It is a wonderful piece of software that readily meets the needs of businesses, recruiters, and employers.
Moreover, this platform also functions as software that operates collaboratively among hiring software and offers a complete solution. They help solve problems with HR teams as well as the whole organization at large.
Along with user-friendly software, they operate successfully in over 100 countries and function for top companies like Taco Bell, M&S, and many more.
Furthermore, if you are an employer or hiring manager looking to build a winning team in your organization, then you should look no further than Recruitee.
How Much Does Recruitee Cost?
There is no free plan for the recruitee, but they do offer an 18-day free trial plan, and this is for the scale plan. Recruitee has varying pricing plans, and the prices depend on the number of job slots you need every month. Here are the pricing plans for recruits:
The Launch Plan: This pricing plan costs about $269–$539 per month, and this is for 10–20 slots. Their other features include career sites, smart campaigns, candidate videos, a mobile app, 2,900 job boards, hiring management, team notes, API access, social media connections, quick evaluations, unlimited users and data, and quick evaluations.
The Scale Plan: This pricing plan costs about $479–$959 per month, and this is for 10–20 slots. Such features include calendar meeting rooms, automation, event and job schedulers, Launch + EEO compliance, questionnaires, webhooks, screening questions, multilanguage career sites, and workflows.
The Lead Plan: This pricing plan is a customizable plan. This plan also comes with features like a referral hub, SSO, regular consultations, tailored onboarding and rollout, a dedicated representative, custom contracts, scale + external data imports, and a business intelligence connector.
Features of the Recruitee
There are lots of amazing features that Recruitee offers, and all of them serve a special purpose. Features of the recruiting platforms include:
- Scalable Talent Pools: As an employer, you can easily create multiple talent pools that can be used to answer future hiring requirements.
- Applicant Tracking: This feature helps you automate the hiring channel with advanced applicant tracking tools. Additional features involve automatic actions and triggers, instant overview, advanced app filters, and more.
- Candidate Conversions: This feature helps people, especially recruiters, optimize conversions by verifying channels that bring qualified applicants and talents.
- AI-Powered Job Boards: This is an amazing feature that is heavily utilized by workers. They use AI as well as data visualization to find quality job board recommendations for over 1000 job boards globally.
- Employer Branding: Hiring managers and employers can easily use Recruitee to create and boost the company’s brand image. An enhanced brand’s image will successfully attract more applicants or job seekers to the open vacancies available.
- Free Trial: While this platform comes with high-pricing plans, you can actually try it out for 18 days. Trying it out for that period gives you a chance to test it out before making a decision.
- Easy Collaboration: While on this website, employers or recruiters can easily collaborate with each other. To make the whole process seamless, they can all work together with features like quick filters, custom views, and team notes.
- Analytical Decisions: All managers can easily perform a deep analysis of the job performance of every employee. With analytical features, they can apply advanced filters, view automated reports, visualize data, and more.
- Task Streamlining: Individuals can cut down on lots of manual tasks with the talent pools to focus on other tasks.
- Easy Integration: All recruiters can import data and easily integrate their site with a personal domain. Doing so makes the domain a part of the company’s website.
There are many more awesome and flawless features that Recruitee offers to employers and hiring managers.
Is Recruitee Worth it?
Recruitee is a perfect platform for people who are looking to hire qualified candidates for their company. A suitable option to attract and select candidates who are qualified and suitable for the job role.
Furthermore, Recruitees serve a highly valid and important purpose for businesses and companies that are experiencing fast growth. Employers can use Recruitee once they sign up for a pricing plan to solve their recruiting needs.
By making use of automation and smart campaign features, recruiters can simplify their hiring process to get the best candidate.
Honestly, using this platform is one of the easiest ways that you can make hiring candidates good and easy for your business and company.
Furthermore, the Recruitee platform allows hiring managers to advertise their jobs to multiple locations as well as post available job positions on international job boards.
How To Create an Account with Recruitee
For you to fully use the Recruitee platform, you might be prompted to subscribe to a pricing plan they have. However, Recruitee also has a 14-day free trial that you can work with before purchasing a plan. To create an account with Recruitee, here’s what you have to do:
- Launch your web browser.
- Visit the official sign-up page at https://auth.recruitee.com/sign-up.
- On the home form, start filling in your company’s details.
- Type in your company name.
- Enter your full name and your last name.
- Type in your email address.
- Next, enter your phone number.
- In the next field, enter the methods with which you heard about Recruitee.
- Proceed to create a password for your account and type it in. It should be a minimum of 8 characters.
Once you are done, click on the Start Free Trial option and proceed to complete the setup process. Once you are done, you can start engaging on the site. However, ensure you are ready to purchase a plan once the time approaches.
How to Login to Recruitee
To access your account on Recruitee when you want to, here are some steps to take:
- Visit the official sign-in site at recruitee.com.
- Proceed to enter the email address for the account.
- Next, type in your account password.
- Click on Continue.
Also, you can simply choose to sign in to your account via SSO, your LinkedIn account, or your Google account.