Are you good at making phone repairs? Do you know that you can take up a Phone Technician job in USA and earn as much as $16.88 per hour which would amount to about $28,275 per year? And if you are well experienced in the field, you could even earn as much as $70,000 per year.
Yes! In USA, a Phone Technician job is a decent job that could earn you a really good amount at the end of each job. Moreover, this job comes with a visa sponsorship. This then gives you the opportunity to migrate for free.
So, are you skilled at detecting problems and repairing mobile phones? This job opportunity is the ideal one for you. Not only do you get to work in USA, but it is also an opportunity to take your career outside and earn more.
Interested? Then I implore you to read through this article to be enlightened on all there is to know about the job.
Here we will be walking interested individuals through the important information about the job. Such as responsibilities, requirements, average salary, and most importantly application steps.
Who is a Phone Technician?
A Phone technician is an individual skilled and experienced in repairing, installing, servicing, and operating different kinds of mobile devices, systems, and equipment.
They work with other skilled workers and are able to effectively communicate with each other. They work together with other professional phone technicians and make useful recommendations when necessary.
In addition, Phone technicians are also responsible for working on monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems, and repairing or replacing faulty systems in a device.
What is the Average Salary of a Phone Technician in USA?
Phone Technician Jobs are well-paying jobs in the United States. On Average, a phone technician earns about $16.88 per hour which amounts to about $28,275 per year if they are entry-level workers. While experienced workers earn as much as $70,000 per year.
However, this might be inaccurate because salaries oftentimes vary by employer, work experience, and location. But the above gives an idea of how much you could earn working as a Phone technician in USA.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Phone Technician in USA
As a phone technician, there are certain duties and responsibilities you are required to carry out. Some of these duties include;
- Repairing manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Coming together with clients and suppliers to run a good business.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Inspecting and analyzing systems and equipment.
- Ensuring to always attend to your workplace when required.
- Keeping a record of advancement in your field.
The above are some of the major duties and responsibilities assigned to a phone technician in USA. However, others may apply. As sometimes duties vary by employer and work experience.
If others apply, you will get to know them during the course of your application for the job.
Benefits of Working As a Phone Technician in USA
There are several benefits that come with working as a phone technician in USA. Some of these responsibilities include;
- Paid vacations and sick leave.
- Employee discounts.
- It is an ideal option for gadget lovers.
- Doesn’t require a huge investment.
- Freedom to travel and many more.
Types of Visa to Apply For To Get a Phone Technician Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To live and work as a phone technician in the United States, there is a certain type of visa you are required to get. This visa is known as the H-2B Visa.
What is the H-2B Visa? This visa enables employers to fill either temporary or full-time non-agricultural positions with workers from any of the 80 dignified foreign countries
Requirements to Apply For a Phone Technician Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Securing a phone technician job in the United States means that you have to meet certain requirements the job entails.
However, just like every other job, this job requires a few skills and knowledge. Here are some of the requirements below;
- Experience as a technician.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to be able to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Ensure you are able to follow health and safety regulations.
- Mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- A relevant degree, certification, or license.
- A driver’s license.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be well-spoken.
These are some of the requirements that you must meet before you will be given a phone technician job in USA.
However, keep in mind that other requirements may apply. Sometimes, requirements vary by employer and experience level.
Where to Find Phone Technician Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are several job posting sites that you can use to find phone technician jobs in USA. Some of these job posting sites include;
With the help of these job search sites, you can be able to get a phone technician job and apply for it. On these sites, you will find every important detail you need to know about the job.
How to Apply
Applying for this job is very easy. However, in this section of this article, we will be showing you easy steps you could use to apply for this job. Here are the steps below;
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit any of the job search sites mentioned above.
- Use the search bar to find the phone technician jobs that you want.
- Then a list of available jobs will be shown on your mobile device.
- Click on the Job opening to see the full details of the job.
- Choose the one that you can meet the requirements.
- Tap the Apply button.
- You will be directed to the Company page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
- Upload your CV where required.
- Submit your application.