Are you a PayPal user or have you ever had trouble managing a bank account in the past? Why don’t you apply for PayPal prepaid Mastercard? PayPal prepaid card is a debit card that gives you access to your funds in PayPal. The PayPal Mastercard is however issued by a bank known as Bancorp Bank. However, as a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard owner, you have the access to withdraw funds anytime and anywhere the card is accepted. Not only that, but you can also use the Mastercard to purchase food, drink, and shop anywhere you can use the card.
Furthermore, applying for a prepaid card requires some extra charges. These fees however include; Monthly fee which is $4.95, ATM withdrawal of $2.50, cash reload of $3,95. You have to pay for all these if using a PayPal prepaid debit card except when you use the card to purchase products. Also, you will have the privilege to make your own choice on your card design. It is also advisable to review the terms and conditions of applying before you order a card. But applying and owning a card enables you to enjoy so many benefits. See below the benefits of applying for a PayPal prepaid debit card.
Benefits of applying for PayPal Prepaid MasterCard
Applying for and owning a PayPal prepaid Mastercard entitles you to several benefits. One is, you can use the card anywhere to do a lot of things. But before you can enjoy these benefits, you have to be sure you have loaded your card with funds. Other benefits of owning a PayPal Prepaid card includes;
- You can withdraw money from your PayPal account
- You can get your direct deposits in two days
- Only specially selected merchant can give you cash back offers
- Availability of a mobile app which helps you easily check your transactions history and many more
- You can add up to and more than 130, 000
Above all, you are liable to get interest-saving money on PayPal. Although, there are still lots of benefits to enjoy when using a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard which is a PayPal prepaid debit card. The only way you can enjoy these benefits is to apply and order a card. If interested, see below simple steps on how to apply for one.
How to apply
Applying for the card is very easy but there are certain requirements one of which is you must be the age of 18 before you can apply for the card. Also, you must reside in the US or its territories to apply for it. After application, receiving your card is not a problem. As you would receive your Mastercard in the mail within seven to ten business days. See steps below on how to apply for a PayPal Prepaid card;
- Visit PayPal Mastercard website
- Scroll down to the registration section
- Enter your information which includes your first name, Last name, Street address, Zip code and email address
- Select which payment you would like to receive with Direct Deposit
- You would be asked if you would like to use the PayPal Balance transfer feature with your new prepaid card
- Then select your answer
- After that, choose a card of your choice
- Click on the order a card button
Then after that, you would have to activate and identify your verifications which is very important. Order for a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard today and get free access to all of its benefits which include using it everywhere and anywhere.