Nursing Assistant Jobs in the USA with visa Sponsorship –Are you a foreigner searching for a Nursing Assistant Job in the United States with a free visa sponsorship? I suggest you read through this article for steps and guidelines to apply for this position. Based on research, professional Nursing Assistants are needed in the United States and this opening is available for foreigners to apply for.
Approximately, there are about 220,200 openings for nursing assistants in the USA. It is also projected to increase over the next decade. In other words, there is currently a high demand for Nursing Assistants in the United States. However, the United States Government with healthcare institutions and centers is welcoming foreigners from across the world to apply for this role.
And they are willing to cover their flight ticket and other minor travel expense. It doesn’t matter your country of residence, region, or race, you can apply for this position if only you meet the requirements of your sponsor. Also, you don’t need a degree in nursing to apply for this position and this is because with a High School diploma you can qualify for the role.
In addition, whether you have a previous experience in the industry or you’re an entry-level applicant, you can apply for this role and get approved. But to start your application process, you need to be fully aware of what the job entails and how to get started with your application. You can read through this article for steps and guidelines to apply for this job.
What are Nursing Assistant Jobs?
Meanwhile, nursing assistants, often known as nurse aides or certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), help patients with their everyday duties. They are hired in healthcare institutions as well as long-term care settings such as nursing homes, residential care, and daycare.
Their duties may include assisting patients with personal hygiene and feeding, moving physically incapacitated patients, and taking vital signs. However, Registered nurses (RNs) or licensed practical nurses oversee medical assistants/ LPNs.
Usually, nursing assistants have a high school diploma or GED, and all nursing assistants must undergo a state-approved training program given by a community college, online school, or medical facility. To get accredited, individuals first must complete a state exam. Nursing aides typically display a great level of empathy and compassion.
Job Visas to apply for Nursing Assistant Jobs
To work or stay in the United States you need a U.S job permit and visa. And so, it is important you know the type of visa to apply for when searching for a Nursing Assistant job in the United States. In this part of the article, we will be discussing the visa to apply for if you are eligible for a Nursing Assistant or Nurse Aide job in the US.
To apply for a Nursing Assistant job in the United States, you will need an H-1B visa to migrate to the country once approved. This visa allows foreign applicants with job offers from a U.S employer to work in a specialty occupation. With this visa, you can work and stay in the United States legally until your contract or agreement expires.
For you to get an H-1B visa as a Foreigner, your Employer in the U.S must file an I-129 petition. This petition will be submitted to the United States citizenship and immigration services also known as USCIS. Then, the agency will decide whether or not to approve or decline your employer’s request for the visa. Note; your employer must follow the requirements of the agency for the petition to be approved.
U.S Green Card
Aside from applying for an H-1B visa, you can apply for a U.S green card to work in the United States as a Nursing Assistant. To apply for this visa, your employer will have to offer you a full-time permanent nursing assistant position.
Also, they must fill out the Labor Certification on your behalf. Lastly, they must follow the requirements and application process of the USCIS accurately before they can qualify for this visa.
Nursing Assistant Jobs in USA with visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
Your employer will carry out an online interview which you must pass before you can start your visa sponsorship application process. Some of the most common questions that will be asked during your interview are;
- What is your Full Name and age?
- Do you have experience in this position or a similar role?
- Why do you want to work as a Nursing Assistant in the USA and not your home country?
- What can you offer us that someone else cannot?
- How will you handle emergencies?
- What will you do when a patient refuses your care or help?
- List the important qualities of a good Nurse Assistant.
- Do you have any questions for the company?
Where can I Find Nursing Assistant Jobs in USA with visa Sponsorship?
With the aid of Job listing websites and platforms, you can find the right Nursing Assistant Jobs in the United States to apply for. Some of the most legit and secure job websites you need to check out are;
How to Apply for Nursing Assistant Jobs in USA with visa Sponsorship
Applying for a Nursing Job in the United States is quite easy when you have your documents and credentials ready. You can start your application online and qualify for the role. To start your application process, here are the steps and instructions you need to follow;
- Visit a legit Job Listing website online
- Using the search bar, search for a Nursing Assistant Job in the USA with visa sponsorship
- You can make use of related keywords like nurse aides or certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Once you’ve found the right job, read through the job description and requirement
- Then, conduct thorough research on the company to be certain the vacancy is legit
- Click on the APPLY icon if you are okay with the Job
- You will be directed to the company’s website
- Fill in your accurate information and details
- Also, Upload the required documents such as your CV or Resume
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines to complete the application process
Requirements and Qualifications Needed to Apply for Nursing Assistant Jobs in USA
Just like every other job, you need to meet certain requirements and qualifications to apply for a Nursing Assistant job in the USA with visa sponsorship. In this section of the article, we will be listing some of the requirements needed to apply for this position;
- A current nursing license.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Authorization to Work and Live in the United States
- Completed nursing assistant certification.
- Patience and Compassion.
- Applicant must pass the U.S Nursing Assistant Training or Program.
- Exceptional Writing and Oral communication skills.
- Proven experience as a Nursing Assistant or similar role.
- Also, aspirants must pass the mandatory Drug test and background check.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Also, the applicant must be able to work long hours.
- The ability to lift and move patients.
You need the above qualifications and skills to apply and be eligible for a Nursing Assistant job in the United States along with free visa sponsorship.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Nursing Assistant in USA
The duties and tasks of a professional and certified Nursing assistant are so many. However, the general and most common duties performed by them include;
- Assist patients with basic hygiene and care, including washing, grooming, and dressing, as well as bowel and bladder care.
- Collect and record the patient’s vital signs and weight.
- Make beds and keep patients’ environs clean and safe.
- Used these proper skills, to lift, transport, and move patients.
- Always treat patients, family members, and other visitors with respect and converse with them tactfully.
- Obey all safety and health regulations.
- Monitor and record patients’ symptoms, food and liquid consumption, and other behaviors, and report any changes to the supervisor.
- Assist patients in walking by using canes, walkers, or other equipment.
Aside from the above duties, a Certified Nursing Assistant might be required to measure vital signs such as blood pressure, oxygen level, and temperature, change dressings and bandages, assist in minor health procedures, etc.
Benefits of Working in the USA as a Nursing Assistant
Not only do healthcare institutions and families in the United States offer applicants intending to apply for nursing assistant jobs with free visa sponsorship, but they also offer exclusive benefits. In this part of the article we will be outlining some of the benefits of checkout;
- Career Advancement
- Medical, health, and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Leave
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- AD and D Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible working Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program and more
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions regarding Nursing Assistant Jobs in the United States, then you need to check out this part of the article for answers. Here are some of the frequently asked questions with answers to them.
What is a Nursing Assistant Job Description?
Nursing assistants or aides, or CNAs, support nurses and other medical personnel by providing immediate personal care to patients. This entry-level position is highly demanding and is best suited for someone who actually cares about the well-being of others.
What makes an excellent Nursing Assistant?
Because they care for patients who have had strokes or other diseases, a good nursing assistant must be patient and quiet. They must also have great communication skills because they must provide information on patients’ treatment and therapy to nurses and other healthcare staff.
Where Does a Nursing Assistant Work?
As mentioned above, a Nursing Assistant is responsible for caring for the basic need of patients. They can work or you can find them at home care, correctional institutions, hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare institutions.
What companies are currently hiring Nursing Assistants with Visa Sponsorship in USA?
Based on research, so many companies in the United States are hiring foreign applicants to work as Nursing Assistants. Some of the top companies to check out;
- Aperion Care
- American Senior Communities
- Dedicated Nursing Associates INC
- ATC Healthcare
- Atrium Centers INC
- Prestige Care INC
- Medilodge etc,
How much does a Nursing Assistant Earn In USA?
Based on research, a Nursing Assistant in the United States earns an average salary of $19.53 per hour and $34,670 per year. However, the average salary of a certified Nursing assistant can vary based on geographical location and the type of facility they work.
For instance, locations such as Metro areas have higher chances of earning more as well as people working in specialized areas and government institutions. Your qualifications and years of experience in the field can also determine your annual pay.