After so many schooling levels, you will eventually get to the level of your master’s. Furthermore, sponsoring your Master’s educational fees can be very hard and expensive. This is why we advise you to apply for Masters Scholarships to make funding your Master’s education easy and affordable.
For overseas students, more than 800 fully-funded Masters scholarships are offered at world-class colleges in the years 2022-2023. These scholarships cover tuition, room and board, health insurance, and travel expenses in addition to a monthly stipend of $1000.
Furthermore, a Master’s is part of your educational life that helps and stands as a push to success. Moreover, a Master’s degree benefits both your personal and professional growth, and applying for a Masters scholarship is an excellent choice.
It allows you to go deeper into a subject, and it may provide you with an advantage in a competitive employment market. Also, as an international student, you can apply for foreign Master’s Scholarships. These Masters Scholarships cover your entire education expenses till you graduate.
Studying for a Masters degree is an exciting idea, and there are a number of compelling reasons to do so. Progressing a current career path, improving employment prospects, developing a personal interest, progressing to a higher-level qualification (such as a Ph.D.), entering a specific profession, and meeting the requirements of a current job is among the most common reasons for pursuing a master’s degree.
To archive all these, you need to apply for Masters Scholarships. However, this article is perfect for you to identify and apply for this scholarship.
Masters Scholarships You Should Know
- Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students.
- Rhodes Global Scholarships.
- University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students.
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance.
- Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development.
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships.
- Full Sail University STEM Scholarship for Studies in the United States.
- University of Queensland Science International Scholarships 2022.
- Top International Scholarships at University of Wolverhampton 2022.
- 2022/2023 Australian Catholic University Scholarships for International Students.
- Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 (Fully-funded)
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded, US$102,200).
- Doshisha University Scholarships for International Students to Study in Japan.
- University of Newcastle Africa Excellence Scholarship Award 2022.
- American University Washington College of Law Scholarship Opportunities 2022.
- Yale University Scholarships USA.
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship.
- Turkey Government Scholarship.
- Chinese Government Scholarships.
- MEXT Scholarship Japan.
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships Switzerland.
- Fulbright Scholarships USA.
- Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship.
- Netherlands Government Scholarship.
MEXT Scholarship Japan
International students can apply for the MEXT Award. Furthermore, this award is accessible to students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and training programs. The MEXT scholarship will cover tuition, housing, a monthly living allowance, and round-trip flights from your home country to Japan.
Fulbright Scholarships USA
Fulbright Scholarships are full funding Masters Scholarships. Moreover, these scholarships are exclusively available for master’s and doctoral programs. Full tuition, a living stipend, full housing, flights, and health insurance are all covered by the Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
International students can apply for a Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, which is full funding. Furthermore, this grant is available to students pursuing undergraduate and Master’s degrees. This scholarship includes a monthly income of BND$ 650, housing, and a tuition price waiver.
DAAD Scholarship Germany
The DAAD Award is an all-expenses-paid Scholarship. Furthermore, this award is exclusively accessible to students pursuing master’s or doctoral degrees at top German universities. Moreover, this fellowship pays 850 euros per month for graduates and 1,200 euros per month for doctorate candidates. They offer Masters Scholarships to students every year.
Netherlands Government Scholarship
International students can apply for Netherlands Government Masters Scholarships, which is full funding. However, only master’s and short-course scholarships are available. Moreover, the Orange Knowledge Program, funded by the Dutch government, provides free living expenses, education fees, visas, roundtrip travel tickets, and health insurance.
How Do I Get A Fully Funded Masters Scholarship?
- You must know where to look.
- Make preparations ahead of time.
- Keep working hard and being motivated.
- Make your application stand out from the others.
- Carefully read the application instructions.
- Submit a scholarship essay or cover letter that is outstanding.
- Keep your expectations in check.
Are These Masters Scholarships Fully Funded?
For overseas students, more than 800 fully financed Masters Scholarships are available in the world’s leading universities in 2022-2023. These scholarships cover tuition, room and board, health insurance, and travel expenses in addition to a monthly stipend of $1000. However, some Masters Scholarships require students to make partial payments.