What Apple mobile do you intend buying and have you come to the conclusion of which one you want? Is iPhone 7 your choice? For me, it isn’t a bad choice. Though, as of now, it isn’t one of the latest Apple mobile devices. But every part of that device is just as powerful as it looks and even cheaper than the latest iPhone of today.
iPhone 7 offers a longer battery life, a better camera, and even very much faster innards than its predecessor. Moreover, this device has full phone speculation and is even very much affordable.
It is a deeply unusual device and actually full of aggressive breaks from convention while it is wrapped in cases that look like that of its two direct predecessors. But there is still a lot of good stuff about the iPhone 7.
What is this good stuff? This good stuff includes; the iPhone 7 is water-resistant, has an improved camera, a better and longer-lasting battery than its predecessor, a great display, and also has a great dual camera zoom.
However, With all these good things the smartphone has to offer, it shows that the mobile device is a device that actually lays a marker in tech history and will also even serve as a foundation for many important changes to the ways mobile phones functions to integrate our lives.
How much does the iPhone 7 costs?
Furthermore, there are three different models in which the iPhone 7 is available right now. And the prices of these three differ giving us the higher the model, the higher the cost of the iPhone 7 mobile phone.
These three models include; the 32GB available at the price of $649, the 128GB available at the price of $749 while the last one which is the 256Gb is available at the price of $849. So you can choose the one which you feel is fine and comfortable for you to purchase.
Are there any bad sides to the iPhone 7?
Well, according to research, reports have made it known that some bad sides have been heard about the iPhone 7. And some of these issues include; fast battery drain, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection issues, touch screen issues, first and third-party application problems, widgets issues, and more.
But still, the phone is still one of the best and cheapest iPhones you can purchase. And in fact, yours might not give you these above-mentioned issues after you must have purchased it and started using it.
Is It Worth buying now?
Well, considering the date the iPhone 7 was released, the device seems a bit dated compared to the latest models. But when it comes to pricing, this smartphone is still one of the best and cheapest iPhones you can buy.
Therefore, if you do not have a bargain and a budget for the trending iPhone of today, the iPhone 7 is still worth it. And you can also purchase it at a lower price rate than the latest apple mobiles. With all the specs, battery life, and price, it is surely worth choosing and going for.
What are the Specs of the iPhone 7?
As I mentioned earlier, the device has full phone speculation but aside from that, there is still a lot that makes this particular Apple mobile stand out.
One of which includes the fact that the iPhone 7 features a 28mm 12-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization. Well, there’s still more to see and know about iPhone 7 but let’s take a look at the spec of the device.
- Technology- GSM/CMDA/HSPA/EDVO/LTE
- Dimensions- 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
- Weight- 138 g (4.87 oz)
- Build- Glass front (gorilla glass), aluminum back, aluminum frame.
- SIM- Nano-SIM, IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins), Apple pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type- Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits (typ)
- Size- 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm (~65.6% screen to body ratio)
- Resolution- 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Protection- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating, wide color gamut, 3D touch display and home button
- OS- iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 15.2
- Chipset- Apple A10 Fusiom (16nm)
- CPU- Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- GPU- PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- No card slot
- Internal memory- 32GB 2GB RAM, 128 GB 2GB RAM, 256GB 2GB RAM, NVMe
- Single- 12MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3”, PDAF, OIS
- Features- Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video- 4k@30fps, 1080p@ 30/60/120fps, 720@ 240 fps.
However, for more of the speculations of the iPhone 7, you should visit m.gsmarena.com to get see the specs of this device and be convinced enough to go and purchase yours from the Apple store online at the above-mentioned price rate.
You can also check out the Apple store online for more prices and information.