How do I shop on AliExpress from Nigeria? If you’ve been wondering how to shop on AliExpress from Nigeria, then this guide is for you.
No doubt, one platform that has revolutionized online shopping across the world is AliExpress; you find thousands of items from categories such as electronics, fashion, home items, and more at prices that seem too good to be true.
However, for shoppers in Nigeria, navigating this online shopping platform can be a daunting task, with questions about payment methods, shipping, and reliability.
Fear not, for this article is your ultimate guide to demystifying the art of shopping on AliExpress from Nigeria. Whether you’re a seasoned online shopper or a novice, with this guide, you can successfully start shopping on AliExpress from Nigeria.
What is AliExpress?
AliExpress is one of the most well-known e-commerce networks, founded and owned by the Alibaba Group. On this platform, there are more than five thousand buyers on the e-commerce website, with over ten thousand products, which is why the online store is packed with so many shopping products, especially fashion wear, home appliances, and others. Since its inception in 2010, the e-commerce store has been providing its customers with quality items at affordable prices.
Why Should I Shop From AliExpress in Nigeria?
Shopping from AliExpress in Nigeria has advantages compared to other online and offline stores. There are so many reasons why people buy from AliExpress.
Here are some reasons why you might consider shopping from AliExpress in Nigeria:
- It has a secure and easy payment.
- Their shopping experience is fast, easy, and convenient.
- You can get a million of great deals and quality production.
- They have a huge range of products to pick from.
- AliExpress provides a secure online shopping environment with payment verification that helps protect your information.
- You can track your order at any time to know the location of your goods and when they arrive.
- There is a huge variety of payment options.
- It has 24-hour customer service support.
How To Shop on AliExpress in Nigeria
Shopping on AliExpress is pretty easy; once you have registered for an account, you can start shopping. The following guide will give a descriptive way to shop from AliExpress in Nigeria.
- Go to the AliExpress app on your Android or iOS device.
- Or you can visit their website on your computer https://best.aliexpress.com/.
- On your home page, search for the item you would like to buy.
- Then it will show you the available list of items.
- Tap on the item you would like to buy.
- Choose the color and size of the item that you want to buy.
- Click on the cart icon to buy more items.
- Tap on buy now.
- Then click on Place Order.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your phone number.
- Input your house address.
- Choose your state.
- Enter your zip code.
- Click on the confirm button.
- Select your payment card.
- Then, enter your credit or debit card details.
- Click on save and confirm.
- Then click on the PAY button.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully shopped for an item on AliExpress. Note: If you aren’t satisfied with your order, you can contact their customer service team for help.
How to Make Payments on AliExpress from Nigeria
If you’ve found the right products to purchase on AliExpress and you’re ready to check out, follow the steps below to make a quick payment:
- Firstly, enter your shipping information.
- Select your preferred payment method (PayPal, credit cards, or debit cards).
Confirm your order and make sure everything is accurate.
- Hit the Confirm and Pay icon to finish the checkout.
Lastly, once you’ve completed your payment, your item will be shipped to you within 24 hours.
Is AliExpress in Nigeria reliable?
Yes, AliExpress is a reliable and truth-worthy online shopping platform that has been in operation for several years. In addition, AliExpress is reliable because they deliver and ship your items themselves.
Does AliExpress Ship to Nigeria?
AliExpress does ship to Nigeria. You can order a product and get it in Nigeria by simply selecting a shipping method of your choice.
In Nigeria, you can order on AliExpress and get your products delivered to you within 2 to 4 weeks, depending on your item.
Here is a list of shipping methods that ship to Nigeria:
- China Air Post Registered Mail
- Singapore Post
- POS Malaysia
- AliExpress standard shipping
How Long Does it Take to Ship and Deliver To Nigeria?
The time taken for your item to be shipped depends on the method you choose when shopping. Here are some of the methods that AliExpress has:
- EMS (15–27 days/two to four weeks)
- China Air Post Registered Mail (23–43 days, three to five weeks)
- Singapore Post (22-42 days/three to five weeks)
- DHL (9–18 days/two to three weeks)
- UPS (14–23 days, or two to three weeks)
- POS Malaysia (34-54 days/four to six weeks)
- AliExpress Standard Shipping (20–35 days/three to five weeks)
- FedEx (7–15 days/within two weeks)
In the aforementioned, the shipping method is time, which determines how long it takes for the AliExpress seller to deliver the product.
Note: Picking a shipping method depends on the item you’re buying. Some products display multiple shipping methods for you to choose from.
In summary, AliExpress is one of the best and biggest options for searching for affordable products and unique items online. We, however, advise that you read product descriptions carefully and consider seller ratings and reviews before making purchases on the site.