Do you have an Instagram account, and you don’t exactly know how to access the login page on either your mobile or desktop web browser? Relax and read this article to the end, as we will discuss Instagram login online and via the mobile app.
In the meantime, Instagram is undoubtedly one of the most popular and most used social media and networking applications.
With more than a million users from around the world, The app enables you to create and share photos, stories, and videos and also connect with your friends and families.
It also allows you to share, discover, and explore more about your interests as you get to follow your favorite celebrities. Watch skits, read news updates, and a lot more.
To enjoy all these features and many more that Instagram offers, you will need to sign in to your account. Instagram Login can only be accessed by users who have already signed up for an account on the platform.
This is because you will need your accurate IG sign-in credentials. These credentials include your username, mobile number, or email address associated with your account, as well as your password.
Although you can also log in to your Instagram account using Facebook, this is only possible for users who have signed up for an account using their Facebook account.
Whether you have created or signed up for an account with Facebook, email, or phone number, Keep reading this article to get more insight about the IG Login.
How To Login To Instagram
As stated earlier, you can log in to your Instagram account via the web or using the mobile app.
Hence, in this part of the article, we will be showing you some easy and simple steps to follow in order to log in to your account via the web and via the mobile app.
Note that it doesn’t matter whether you have a business or a personal account with Instagram. The sign-in steps are the same.
Login Online Using Email/ Username/ Phone Number
- Open your computer or PC web browser.
- Visit the official login page of Instagram.
- Or click on the link https://www.instagram.com.
- On the sign-in page, enter your username.
- Or enter your phone number or email address associated with your Instagram account.
- Also, enter your IG login password.
- Then, click on Log In.
Instagram Online Sign in With Facebook
- On the Instagram login page
- Scroll down and tap Login with Facebook.
- Log in to the Facebook account associated with your IG account.
- Then, click on Continue with Facebook Username.
How To Login To Instagram On Mobile
In order to sign in to your Instagram account using your Android or iOS device, you will need to install the Instagram app on your device via Google Play or the App Store.
Once you have successfully installed the application, you can follow the steps and guidelines below to access the sign-in on your device.
- From your Android or iOS home screen, tap to open the Instagram app.
- You will see the sign on the page.
- Enter your IG username.
- Or enter the email address or mobile number connected to your account.
- Also, enter your correct password.
Lastly, click on the Login icon below the screen to see if your login credentials are correct. You will automatically be verified and granted access to your Instagram account.
Note that you can also sign in to your IG account on the mobile app using the Facebook account connected to your IG account.
After successfully signing in to your Instagram account, you can start accessing the features and services that come with the application.
How To Recover Instagram Login Password
Unable to access your Instagram account as a result of an incorrect password? No need to panic.
In this section of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to recover your login password. Check out the steps and guidelines below:
- Firstly, visit the official Instagram login page online https://www.instagram.com/.
- Alternatively, open the mobile app on your device.
- Locate and hit the login icon.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot password.
- This will take you to another page.
- On the next page, enter the email address, mobile number, or username connected to your account.
- Then, click on the Send Reset Link.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email or mobile number.
- Lastly, click on the link and follow the prompt to reset your password.
Recovering your Instagram sign-in password is easy and straightforward. You can follow the steps and guidelines above to reset or change your IG password across your mobile and computer devices.