How To Get a Free Business Listing on Yahoo- Do you want a local business or do you want your business to be showcased probably so that customers will be able to search for you? Yahoo has gone far beyond just being an email service provider or providing news content. Earlier this year, Yahoo announced joining the line of business marketing known as Yahoo Small Business. Where people can promote their brands, especially small or local businesses. Yahoo business listing is a service that Yahoo small business offers to local businesses in other to build their brands under the platform.
Yahoo still remains one of the domain names in which you can drive traffic. On the internet, to your business based on the fact, over 200 million users visit the site. For that reason, local businesses can start with the Yahoo business listing as one the greatest means of driving traffic to your business. Creating a business listing or Yahoo local listing actually helps to improve the search engine of your business on your website. It also helps to encourage customer service, boosts online sales, and lots more.
Why Create a Free Business Listing on Yahoo?
One major importance of Yahoo Business Listing is that it offers various kinds of traffic you can get for your business to the represented online. Currently, over 50% of local searches tap into the platform to search for results. Moreover, many people are actually searching for businesses of your type. Hence listing your business on Yahoo small business helps to showcase your business details to millions of people online.
- Stand out online: this allows you to stand out from other businesses by providing information on various platforms such as social media. Also search engines, Google Maps, location, and more. This also helps you to enhance your list in other to showcase your business to new customers searching for your business.
- Reports and competitive intelligence: get insight on how well your business is improving with actionable reports. Track what platform gives you traffic the most and more.
- Build a relationship with customers: another thing you need to know about it helps you build a strong relationship with your customers.
In other words, when you create or join a business listing, it helps boost your search engine on various platforms. Also, increase your conversion both online and offline. Learn how you can start the Yahoo free business listing.
How To Get a Free Business Listing on Yahoo
Although creating a Yahoo local business listing can’t be done on the main site, with the help of a third party, you can easily create your business listing. Currently, they join forces with Yext where you can create and control your business listing from anywhere:
- You can simply visit the Yahoo Yext website portal www.yext.com/pl/yahoo-listings/index.html.
- On the homepage, you need to scan your listings by filling out the forms.
- Afterward, confirm the information provided for the success of your account creation.
Then you‘ll be redirected to a landing page where you need to view the various paid plans. From that onset, you will be able to submit your new business listing. Keep in mind, you can create a free Yahoo local but updating the platform requires a payment plan.