How can I add my PayPal account to Google Pay Wallet? In this article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to successfully add your PayPal account to Google Pay. Hence, read through this article till the end.
In the meantime, Google Pay and PayPal are both the most popular payment service providers. These payment platforms allow their users to make quick online payments, transfer and receive funds, and much more. However, PayPal, being the most acceptable payment service, allows integration with other payment service providers.
This means that you can add your PayPal to other mobile payment or digital wallet payment providers like Google Pay and Apple Pay, for instance. As a matter of fact, adding your PayPal to Google Pay allows you to conveniently make seamless transactions online from anywhere with ease.
However, you can learn more about the concept of using Google Wallet and PayPal to make transactions from your Android phone. It is worth noting that this feature is currently accessible in the United States.
Plus, this feature is designed for users to utilize Google Pay for payments on specific Google products and websites using bank details or a card that you’ve previously linked to your PayPal account.
Why Add PayPal To Google Pay?
First of all, PayPal and Google Pay are the biggest lines of electronic and mobile payment services. Google Pay works only on Android phones, where you can purchase items from the Google Play Store and other Google services.
PayPal, on the other hand, is a worldwide electronic payment service where you can transfer money or receive money to your bank account. Likewise, you can use PayPal as a mode of payment when purchasing items in retail stores, unlike the digital wallet.
But when you add your PayPal account to Google Pay, you can easily shop at any shop or store you love.In addition, you can also check out at any retail store online without even signing into your PayPal account. When using Chrome to shop online on your mobile phone or PC.
Also, you can easily transfer money from your PayPal account to your Google Pay wallet so as to enjoy shopping online. Likewise, you can easily send and request money from friends or family members.
How To Add PayPal Account To Google Pay
Adding your PayPal account to Google Pay is a straightforward process that allows you to enjoy the convenience of making payments and managing your finances seamlessly. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
Add PayPal to Google Pay Online
- Go to https://pay.google.com and click the sign-in icon.
- Then, sign in to your Google account, and if you’re already signed in, it will automatically open.
- Afterward, click on Add a Payment” and select PayPal.
- Follow the instructions to add your PayPal account to Google Pay.
Add PayPal to Google on Mobile
- First, install Google Pay on your device.
- Next, locate and click your profile.
- Then, click on Wallet.
- Next, hit the Add to Wallet icon.
- Click on Payment Card and hit the PayPal icon.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions.
Following the above steps and guidelines you can easily add your PayPal account to your Google Pay online and through the mobile app.[ Keep in mind that the service isn’t available in some countries.
Why Can’t I Add PayPal To Google Pay?
There are so many reasons why you might be unable to add PayPal to your Google Pay. In this section of the article, we will be outlining some of the most important reasons why you might be unable to access this feature and how to fix it.
- Incompatibility: Ensure that your mobile device and the version of Google Pay you’re using are compatible with adding PayPal as a payment method. Check for any updates to both the Google Pay app and your device’s operating system.
- Location Restrictions: Google Pay and PayPal availability may vary by region. Make sure that both services are supported at your location.
- Incorrect Information: Double-check that the information you’re providing, such as your PayPal account details, is accurate. Any error or incorrect information can prevent the addition of your PayPal account.
- Unsupported Cards or Banks: Google Pay may not support all banks or cards for linking to your PayPal account. Check if your bank or card is compatible with both services.
- Network Issues: Sometimes, network connectivity problems can interfere with adding payment methods. To avoid this ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Permissions: Ensure that you’ve granted the necessary permissions for Google Pay to access your PayPal account.
The above are some of the reasons why you might be unable to add your PayPal to Google Pay. Note: If you’ve tried all the above steps and still can’t add PayPal to Google Pay, consider contacting the customer support teams for both Google Pay and PayPal for further assistance.