How do I log in to my online Shell account? How easy is it to access their portal? Well, all of those questions are about to be answered. In this amazing blog post, I will be giving you everything you need to know about Shell.accountonline.com Login and how easy it is. Furthermore, the login process as well as the portal is available and accessible for people who already have an account. In other words, if you have already created a Shell account before, the sign-up process is mainly for you.
So, when you log in to your Shell account online, you can easily keep track of everything. What’s more, you can also register your card and apply for a card if you are interested. In addition, Shell.accountonline.com Login allows you to check and manage your account details and information. Paying bills and checking transaction history is also possible when you sign in to your account. But if you think that this process is hard and complex, well, it isn’t. So, if you want to be proved wrong, keep reading this article.
Now, if you have summoned the courage to finally perform this process, good for you. It is about time you learned how it is done and luckily for you, in this section, I will be showing you how:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit Shell’s Official Login Page.
- On the homepage, enter your User ID.
- You can click on the Remember ID tab but it is not mandatory.
- Next, type in your password.
After you have provided your password, tap on Sign On and you will be given access to your online account without hassle.
How To Reset Shell Account Username And Password
If you have forgotten your username and your password and you are trying to log in to your online account, that is no problem. There is a feature on Shell.accountonline.com login that allows you to recover and change your password online. So, below I will be showing you how you can use it. Now, let us start:
- Go to their official login page.
- You will see the Retrieve User ID and Reset Password options.
If you forgot your password, click the Reset Password button and then follow all the steps to complete this process online. What’s more, you are advised to always change your password every 60 to 90 days.
To recover your username, click on Retrieve user ID, and on the next page, you will be asked if you have a Shell credit card. Follow these steps to proceed:
- Enter your card number.
- Then, provide your name in the same format it is on your credit card.
- Type in your Security code.
- Last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Lastly, click Verify.
Follow the prompts to be able to recover your Shell username and can be able to log in anytime and anywhere you are.
Shell.accountonline.com Sign Up
Did you get a new Shell credit card? Do you want to register, follow the instructions carefully in this section to be able to sign up:
- Visit shell.accountonline.com.
- Tap on the Register Your Card option.
- Next, provide your account number.
- Click on Continue.
However, if you do not have your card with you but still want to register your card. tap on the I Don’t Have My Card At Hand button. And continue with these steps:
- Provide your full name as it shows on your card.
- Enter your Social security number.
- Phone number.
- Select where you want to receive your verification code.
- Tap Send Code.
Follow the steps on the next page to be able to register your card without having your card with you physically.
Shell Card Online Payment
If you have activated or registered your Shell credit card and you are ready to use it to make payments and bills, nice. Here is how to perform Shell card online payment:
- Go to your device browser.
- Go to their official website at https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLOC_SHELL#signon.
- Enter your User ID.
- Next, your password.
- Click on Sign On.
- After that, find the Pay bill or Payment option on your homepage.
- Tap on it.
Provide the payment information and once you have reviewed it, submit your payment. You can also repeat the process if you still need to make other payments.