What is the UScellular My Account? The UScellular My Account is a platform that is covered by the United States Cellular Corporation. It is an American mobile network operator and a subsidiary of Telephone and Dara Systems. As an account owner, you can utilize the use of the UScellular My Account to help you with many tasks. With the help of this platform, you can perform tasks like paying bills. Also, you can also do more like shopping and managing your accounts with so much ease.
If you are interested in knowing various ways you can work with your UScellular My Account, stick with this article. You can learn how you can log in, sign up for an account, and so on. You can learn what to do if you forgot your username and password and how to find your UScellular My Account PIN.
How Do I Login Into My UScellular Account?
If you need the process of how you can log in to your My UScellular account, this is what to do:
- First, visit their log-in page at https://www.uscellular.com/login#/
- Then, you enter your username
- Also, enter your password accurately
- Lastly, you can click on Log In
These are the steps to take if you want to log into your My UScelluar account online. It doesn’t take too much time and can be done within minutes.
How To Sign Up For A UScellular Account?
If you want to create a new account with UScellular, you only have to follow easy steps to proceed further. You have to:
- Visit the homepage and select the login/Register you’re My Account
- Ensure that your email address and mobile phone number are available
- Also, you can create an account online at any UScellular store.
- You will need a government-issued ID. You can easily visit any of the UScellular stores to sign up for an account.
If you need help signing up for a UScellular account online with the help of a store, you can simply visit any UScellular store near you. If you need help finding one, you have to make use of the UScellular Store Locator to find one that is closest to you.
What Can I Do If I Forgot My Username Or Password?
If you are trying to access your account but you can’t remember your username or your Password, there is an easy fix. You can always choose to recover your forgotten password or username. All you have to do is to:
- Visit the login page on your web browser
- On the My Account login page, you will select the Forgot Username or Password
- Once that’s done, you will be required to enter your mobile number
- Also, you will input your billing code.
- Lastly, you only follow the prompts carefully to successfully recover your account.
Once all of that is done, you can now login in using your recovered or new password created for the account.
How Can I Change My Account’s Password?
If you are looking to secure your account even further by creating a new password, it can be done with ease. All you need to do is:
- Log in the My Account
- Select your profile and click the Change right next to password
- Note that you will be required to enter your current password
- Then, you will need to create a new password to proceed
- Lastly, you will receive a text message or an email confirming the password change
And that’s how you successfully create a new password for your UScellular account.
How Do I Pay My UScellular Bills?
If you want to pay your UScellular bills, the steps to take are pretty easy to comprehend. To pay your monthly bills, you will need to perform such tasks from your online account. You can either decide to use Quick Pay or you could simply email your payment to their email address.
How To Change An Email Address And Text Message Preferences
To change the email address and text message preferences associated with the account, here’s what to do. You will have to log in to your UScellular account. Then, you will select Manage preferences. Once done, you can then change the email address and text message notification preferences.
How To Find My UScellular Account Number And PIN?
To find your UScellular account number, you have to navigate to the top left corner of your online account page. You will be sure to find it there. Also, the passcode is the last four digits of your phone number.